sex toys like 'Doc Johnson Blush UR3 6 Inch Bulge Thick Dildo'?

the reason i wont buy it is that the material its made out of seems unsafe to me, and putting a condom on it seems like a waste.
i was thinking of buying DamnAvarage's Orc but right now i cant really know if i'll like it and it is quite expensive.

does anyone know of a toy with a shape alike those two toys? short, wide and adorable?

I would suggest going for a dildo made from silicone. You can have a look at them here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/all/all/all/silicone/all/all/page-all/

I have had a look through and maybe something like this?: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28635 Although it does lack texture...

The closest match to the 6 inch bulge that i can think of, available at lovehoney, and made from pure body safe materials, would be the tantus Cush. It has a 6 inch girth and a squishy soft outter layer. I have it, I love it. It is not for the feint hearted but it is also gentle too. (That is hard to explain but I suffer with high textures against my vulva) the Cush gives a nice stretchy, and some texture with its raised ...thing? and a nice pop with the head.

Unfortunately, if you want to get something pure, Tantus are probably among the cheapest for high grade, pure silicone. You would be looking at roughly £35 - £45 for a Tantus, but wow they are worth it.

thanks for the suggestion SophieM but this dildo is a bit too big, in addition to its frightening name, haha.

oh gosh Fluffbags youre making this dildo sound truly amazing!

however his price is just about the price of the Orc, who's shape just looks so much cuter to me.i love its bulgy shaft and slight foreskin. so id be better off buying it if i were to spend that amount of money

im just scared i wont enjoy it as much as i think i will? thats really the main reason i want to find a cheaper dildo before buying it. but i guess going safe does mean spending some cash, haha

and speaking about safe meterials, i wondered how safe is 'safe skin rubber' is? i saw some posts talking about the Mr Big rabbit and how it came with a sort of liquid on it which is a bit worrying as i am now waiting for LH's g-spot rabbit which is made of the same material

i love them that stick on the wall because u could give yourself a good doggie style in it feels so good.

Im so nasty

ok