Sex toys to Bali

Hi anyone taken toys to Bali ? Looking at taking lipstick vibe for the wife and L/H male wand for me so fairly descret

1 Like

I haven’t travelled to Bali, but I have a feeling they might be confiscated if they figure out what they are.

You could probably get away with the wand and say it’s a ‘sports massager’. But do you want to take the risk?

1 Like

I am sure ‘Google’ might be able to provide insight. I have in some countries they will be confiscated.

1 Like

LH used to sell an attachment for an electric toothbrush designed for other more pleasurable activities, that might be more discreet if concerned. Just had a quick search in clit vibes section and didn’t find it but was a bit half hearted, worth trying if it sounds like it could be an option for you.

1 Like

Maybe look online to see if there’s any info about it as the internet tends to have answers to most random things :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If bold enough ask the foreign office for guidance.

1 Like

You are very unlikely to get in trouble … but you ARE likely to have questions asked, and probably any obvious-looking toys confiscated.

Even though the law is a bit softer, officials there often take things into their own hands … in part due to their semi-indoctrinated, conservative view of sexuality.

I had my honeymoon in Bali. We just shagged au naturale while we were there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Just googled ‘Sex shops Bali’ and there are a number selling so can’t believe a few discreet toys would be an issue.

Now Dubai or Saudi would be another issue (although I have frequently taken sex toys to Dubai), you just need to be discreet.

As per @Lucas04 we only had non-toy activities on the island but a beach hut veranda in a coconut grove looking out on the beach can still be fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

So turned out all good the things we took were discreetly pack. So problem at all :blush:

3 Likes

good toys are cheap in bali just buy them there if in any doubt .

i have seen you aren’t prohibited from taking toys …just dont have them in your carry on