sex toys

Am I normal if a sex toy that everyone thinks is amazing I find is meh

ye, normals. sometimes you just prefer something different.

Of course. We're all different and enjoy different things - that's why there are so many different sex toys out there so everyone can find what they like :)

Of course you are normal, different strokes for different folks ;) The great thing about Lovehoney is that you can send things back that you didn't like and try something else.

Heatheryyyy wrote:

Of course you are normal, different strokes for different folks ;) The great thing about Lovehoney is that you can send things back that you didn't like and try something else.

I love that, very appropriate for the topic at hand!

Not at all, just because it suits others doesn't mean it will suit everyone.

Blimey, what a boring site this would be if it only had one variety of each toy, because "it does everyone really well" !! haha!

Viva la difference, and it it great to have some variety!

I agree too, very apt quote for this topic! :)

I wonder that myself sometimes too, so seeing as you do as well there are probably plenty of people who feel the same!

I do feel sad though that I still haven't found the right one for me:/

Sex toys are very person orientated. What works for someone may not work for someone else. I am personally am not a big fan of rabbits, especially the kind with the rotating beads.

Yes, I remember not liking a toy which was praise by almost everyone who used it. Just was not for me, at all. I found another which works better.

And Lurkie, dont give up and keep trying.