Sex while pregnant

Yo ucan get a decent one really cheaply too.

sex while pregnant is the best especially when your partner rides you cowgirl and you can hold the bump while you make love...... togetherness is so nice

holding the bump instead of my tits would be a welcome change right now..... i will mention this to him ... thanks for the idea Maccess x

Apparently some men dont enjoy blowjobs. And some women find that oral sex is boring for them as well to recieve. I have a friend like that.

I'm not a huge fan or receiving oral =P

Hehehe. I actually met a guy on another forum, who said he does not like receiving oral either, although he is more than happy to give it and enjoys that

My ex wasnt a fan which was fine with me but current OH loves them and would have me down there until I got lockjaw... i actually enjoy giving him them!! except when he goes for a sly deep throat attempt... then no so fun!

oh i agree the sly deep throat attempt makes me gag and just completely puts me off... he has learnt not to do this anymore but sometimes if he is about to come he will do it involuntarily. :)

Kinkywings wrote:

oh i agree the sly deep throat attempt makes me gag and just completely puts me off... he has learnt not to do this anymore but sometimes if he is about to come he will do it involuntarily. :)

hahaha.... OH knows better, I don't mind Deep Throat if I am controlling it but when he goes "skull fuck" and goes for it.. its not so fun for me!!! lolol

lol.... I paint such a great impression of OH