Sex with a showerhead

Read about "A Power Shower" somewhere else last night...tried it 1 hr ago.......what have I been missing, nicely warm water very fast on a open clitty....result FANTASIC !!!

I love sex in the shower its brilliant maybe should give this one a go.

Did'nt go all the way, this first time was just an experiment, but it felt brilliant it really did!! My previous posting I meant to say FANTASTIC...still a bit excited at the time! Well worth trying this one ,it really is!

All women should try out the shower its really nice to have warm water down there.... I'm really glad you tried this one Lesley its a real simple but great thing :P plus ita a free sex toy :O NICE ;)

Not wrong there Laynie, I'd seen the thread on here but did'nt really read it in depth, then I read about it on a site called "Femail First" (which isn'nt a "sex" site but does have a sex related forum) it sounded interesting to say the least so I gave it a try and although it did'nt take me to "the point of no return" it was damn good and for sure I will be giving it another go...very soon!!

Wonder if LoveHoney is going to develop a multi-function shower massage for all of us lovers of the Showergasm. Sounds like they'd have a hit.

I've not had the chance to do this in ages- all my showers these days have fixed heads! Although, thinking about it, the blokes bath does have a shower head attached. Weak, but could be worth a try...

I have used the shower head a few times and have poewerful orgasms every time. I think I like the hot tub jets better! I sit with my legs spread apart and direct the pulasting jets on my clit. My partner will sometimes hold me from behind and massage and tweek my nipples while I'm holding my pussy lips open. I'll return the favor for my girlfriend and hold her while and tweek her nipples while she is getting off! We love it!

I agree, it's a great clean way to cum when your on. And I always seem to be the horniest at that time of the month. I miss my old power shower...hotels are the best though...

I wish i had a shower again! It brings back so many memories of such powerful orgasms whilst trying to remain silent mmm x