Sex with an Audience

We arrived yesterday on holiday and last night got talking to a Dutch couple. They were good company and invited us to share a bottle of Dutch gin they had in their room. It was their last night and they couldn’t return home with it as they had exceeded their allowance.

So we sat in their room enjoying Dutch gin and tonic and funny conversation. After a few more drinks they opened up the conversation to say that they loved being watched having sex. We told them that we had been caught a couple of times doing it outside. They confessed that they like private and up close spectators and asked, would we like to watch them? Well we are up for most things so we both agreed.

It was a bit strange watching this couple kiss, undress each other, have oral plus 69 and foreplay. Then go through a selection of well practiced positions. At this point they asked us to video them on their phone, which my husband duly obliged.

It was obvious to everyone that my husband was aroused as his bulge was massive and I felt a large damp patch on the back on my dress.

After they had both orgasmed they thanked us for watching and gave us the gin bottle to finish. It was something quite unique to witness sex in private and we were so turned on that we went at it so hard when we got back to our room.

Is sex with an audience a kind of kink? We had never heard of it before.

20 Likes

Voyeurism is the word for those who enjoy watching sexual activities.
Exhibitionism is the word for those who enjoy being watched.
They’re both one of a huge number of kinks.

4 Likes

Not sure if I would call it a kink as much as an interest. Maybe. I have experienced both watching and being watched but not in a private intimate setting like you describe. Sounds highly erotic to me for both couples. I remember once hosting an all lifestyles weekend and sitting at a picnic table eating a hamburger while two males were full on at the other end of the table. Many different ways to experience voyeurism and exhibitionism. It can be up close and personal like your experience. It can be “consensually” hidden, or could be that everyone is in the same room and not shy about being seen or looking. Think swingers club…

2 Likes

Of course.
Kinks by their very nature need to be broadly defined, and then there will be different ways that people will look to explore or experience that kink.
Same with: swinging, threesomes, oral, anal, domination, submission, or any other sex act. Exhibitionism and voyeurism are still the terms for the kink of enjoying watching/being watched :grinning:

3 Likes

Great post @Gareth . I remember reading through a very long discussion here that discussed this very topic. What was a kink versus an interest versus non-vanilla activities. Going from memory here but I recall most had a sliding scale rather than a defined line between each. Many things I am into and consider part of sexual play others would consider kinky. Watching or being watched… still not sure if a kink or interest. I think it would depend on how interested one is. If something you often want to do - kink. If something you are willing to do - interest. Would you agree with that assessment?

1 Like

That sounds very interesting! Your situation sounds like it was well thought out and maybe classy even. You two are great sports for not making them feel uncomfortable and everyone had a great time! Even if it was back in your own room thinking about what just happened! Nice :blush:

5 Likes

I would love a holiday scenario to unfold like this, unfortunately hubby and I are a little shy so rarely do we get talking to other couples :disappointed:

7 Likes

As @Gareth said, voyeurism are those who like to watch, exhibitionism is those who like to be watched. I’m not so much the former but definitely the latter.

Our bedroom window faces the road, and we live on the ground floor. I have been tempted to accidentally-on-purpose forget to draw the curtains on more than one occasion :wink:

2 Likes

@chloeakersuk … even if shy there are many areas of sexuality you can still explore that don’t include other people.

2 Likes

Oh I know but exploring with others is something we would both love just struggle to get started on it!

1 Like

@Love_Stud_Too that’s a pretty hot af story! Great to do it on holiday with nice ‘strangers’ … and what a memory you & your OH have to share!! :hot_face: :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I would absolutely love this to happen and watch a couple get at it lol. I would get so horny watching it and want to join in lol . I would 100% say that the wife wouldn’t be up for up it but god it would be amazing if she got turned on by it then wanted to start playing side by side the the couple.

6 Likes

Talk a lot, make sure you are both on the same page, then have fun. There are so many things out there that can be highly erotic depending on interest. Good luck and keep us posted on your adventures.

2 Likes

Cor I’d have felt so awkward just sitting and watching something like that unfold before me :sweat_smile: I would probably have gotten the giggles and fidgety :see_no_evil:

1 Like

We respected their wish to just have us watch them and it was extremely sexy to be spectators. I think they were bold and went for us as it was their last night so they would avoid any awkward next day meeting.

4 Likes

I am really surprised by that @AJSTAR You participate in a really wide range of topics so I never thought you would be uncomfortable with voyeurism.

@Love_Stud_Too Your assessment of next day meeting is likely correct but you would really have to know them to be certain. They may not care at all if it’s something they were really into.

2 Likes

Sounds like a great time @Love_Stud_Too

1 Like

It’s when the audience holds up score cards that is a bit off-putting.

8 Likes

I’m still working to beat my personal record of 6.

2 Likes

Ya know… that might actually be a situation that challenges my self confidence. Will never experience it but interesting concept.

2 Likes