Sex with first cousin/ inappropriate or acceptable behaviour?

I had a first cousin come to me one weekend we were away together, she wants to try it with a woman. Of course I obliged being me.

2 Likes

Inappropriate in my view but totally legal

1 Like

For now it is. I have heard reports that they are talking about making marriages between first cousins illegal due to the connection with birth defects.

4 Likes

Its a no for me family’s still family at the end of the day. But each to there own I suppose

1 Like

I saw recently the NHS were saying they are deluded with birth deformities and defects due to first cousin marriage.

3 Likes

Yeah they are trying to get passed through government so would be illegal too do

2 Likes

Not for me .

I have a couple of female cousins who I love very much and are extremely attractive, but I just can’t look on the sexually .

Just my opinion, I can’t speak for anyone else

3 Likes

‘deluged’?

Yes fairly new phone and predictive text is catching me out a lot! :joy:

I know of someone who married their first cousin in the 60’s and they ended up having a disabled son…they were told it was because of their blood relation…he unfortunately died before either of them did. Such a shame.

They were warned that having children could result in deformities…birth defects or genetic disorders when they married.

It’s legal so no one is breaking any laws. You can also marry a step sibling as long as the younger of the two didn’t live with the older one whilst under 18.

I’m normally all for let folk do what they want, and don’t judge. But this is a solid no from me. I’m out.

1 Like

Yeah it’s clearly more common than most people in the replys are aware lol In other countries it is common, and the marriage s are normally arrranged and encouraged by members of that same family.

I clearly stated I meant a ’ one off sexual encounter’ not marriaged or kids etc I should of put that in bold letters perhaps… I was really surprised at the negative feedback, gotta be careful when you ask the internet to tell you what they think :rofl:

Can’t say that I find my cousins attractive so the thoughts never cross my mind, although they are all 10+ years older than I am. Even their kids, so my second cousins I wouldn’t think of like that.

Even if I did find one attractive it’s a bit too ‘close to home’ for me.

I can hear the banjos playing!

The answer is no, and for the removal of any doubt NO!