Sex with panties on

Love the rough pull your panties to the side dirty sex. Huge turn on.

I love it but not keen on crotchless. I also love making my wife orgasm whilst wearing her panties (since when did we start calling them panties :-) using the LH Wand.

We got into crotchless lingerie a few months ago when LH sent us this to test http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28459

and we haven't looked back! We both love it when Mrs h is wearing something crotchless during sex. We now own 4 pairs of crotchless panties, 2 bodies and 1 bodystocking; it's becoming a bit of an addiction!

we have pants on sex as quickies or in the car.
crotchless if it's thought about in advance.
still have a few sets to try out......
hmmm.....

I love it, makes it feel naughty!

Did this the first time the other night because he didn't want to take off the stockings and set I had on. Was a very big turn on.

It's the only way when there's no time :)

I love it when the OH wears her sexy lingerie during sex and I have to slip her panties to one side - just feels really naughty!

if I'm being honest crotchless never really appealed to me but the glowing comments above makes me wonder if I should surprise the OH with a sexy set ?

Love it OH pulls them to the side to get me in

Have to say I don't prefer them on, for a quickly pull aside it's a must. But for full sex I like full UN hindered access.

Yes, I love wearing knickers during sex being pulled to the side, yum. Love when oh leaves his boxers on too

OH loves me to pop inside them

Oh yes huge turn on for both of us, secretly seductive. Naughty naughty (;

Hah definitely. I love pulling them to the side for oral and masturbation especially and making her squirt all over them. It's kind of a personal competition to see how many pairs I can soak in a week!

It great, more intense then having to take them off pair it with a skirt even better especially if it out and about. Damn even the thought making me want to ease myself right now!

Gentle giant wrote:

Have to say I don't prefer them on, for a quickly pull aside it's a must. But for full sex I like full UN hindered access.

I agree with you gentle for full sex much better to be naked!!! but for a quickie how about some crotchless panties??? ;)

Yep, pulling my wife's panties to the side is a turn on. Sometimes she goes to bed naked and I have to get her to put her panties on ( preferably used ones) just so I can pull them to the side.

Something my OH enjoys especially when wearing silk or satin. For her it feels more dirty and naughty,

My OH and I love crotchless or open back knickers when having sex. Far easier if wearing a suspender set.
These are a recent favourite
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36246

I like the idea and I like the idea of not wearing anything. Having sex with some clothes on sounds good