Sex with panties on

How many guys love having sex with the mrs wearing her panties?

And

How many ladies loving having them pulled to one side?

I love it when my girlfriend wears sexy knickers when we are at it, it makes her ass look and feel awesome. We tend to wear crotchless things though to make it easier.

These are my fave:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27313

Me and my OH love having sex with panties on i find it a bugger turn, i evan bought crotchless undies to make it easier ;)

Really love having sex when the OH leaves her panties on.

Dazzels wrote:

I love it when my girlfriend wears sexy knickers when we are at it, it makes her ass look and feel awesome. We tend to wear crotchless things though to make it easier.

These are my fave:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27313

Love those panties, might have to invest in a pair for the OH ;)

It adds to the fun when OH leaves her knickers on crotchless are best

kjsl wrote:

It sure does, only started the crotchless panties on Valentines day but love them, saves pulling them to one side :)

MSJ6952 wrote:

kjsl wrote:

It sure does, only started the crotchless panties on Valentines day but love them, saves pulling them to one side :)

And it stops them rubbing

On the flip side, I love it when my OH keeps his boxers on :P During a quickie, I find it really sexy!

We used to try it and always found they got in the way, and hubby said he didn't like crotchless lingerie, turns out he is a big liar, lol.

My most recent crotchless ones are these

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18711

they were a surprise for our valentines evening and a big hit, he says he loves how the makes my ass look and i love knowing he is enjoying the view.

DavidB1986 wrote:

On the flip side, I love it when my OH keeps his boxers on :P During a quickie, I find it really sexy!

I hope they are silk ones so they slip more;-)

Always liked the ocational can't-wait-must-fuck-you-now panties pulled to the side event. Not every time, but it definatley added to things when it happend.

Never even thought about buying crotchless panties as I'd always considered them a bit seedy. Then I acidentaly bought some for Mrs Ww in one of my LH spending sprees (I'll have that, and that, and one of those, and oooh THAT. I'm sure we've all been there).

Total. Convert.

Needless to say we kept them.

I love it! I think it brings something new to the table. Reminds me of sneakiness.

Its a huge turn on, plus I usualy feel more confident with some lacey panties on. :)

I love it :D especially helps if you're too turned on to be bothered to get fully undressed haha!! I bought some crotchless knickers for this exact reason but haven't had chance to try them yet Xx

I love it, roughly pulled to the side and taken :D

I love pushing my tongue in from the side

I like to keep them on now and again and pull to the side. Not just for sex but when he masturbates me too. I think its more a mental turn on as it reminds of of quick, sneaky sex and makes us feel that little bit naughtier. Thats what I think anyway. Definitely fun but yes, on occasion they can get in the way and chafe or dry up the lubrication and...chafe. lol

i love it! makes it feel naughty......plus less chance of loosing them when you at it some where you shudnt be

Due to me NOT wearing panties on a daily basis its generally quite a turn on for the OH when I do. Also he says he loves it when I wear his boxers xx