Sex with partner

What do you like doing the most to your partner during sex?

I like making her squirt and cum by licking her every where specially her clit.

2 Likes

Definitely going down, could spend hours down there!

5 Likes

It changes so often.

At the moment I love any sort of PIV where she doesnā€™t allow me to come. I can make it last as long as she likes so sheā€™s fully satisfied and Iā€™m left buzzing for the rest of the day.

2 Likes

Giving her oral. Working from the clit all the way down to her arse. Rolling my tounge up and seeing how far I can put it in.
During PIV sex we often are in the spoons position and I put a finger in her arse which I can feel contract more the closer she gets to her orgasm.

1 Like

For me itā€™s just grabbing my wifeā€™s boobs and bum

2 Likes

A couple of fingers while licking clit does me a treat. Love feeling her tighten as she climaxes.

4 Likes

Atm Iā€™m really enjoying giving him oral, and deep throating. He likes to face fuck.

5 Likes

Couldnā€™t agree more

2 Likes

Not for everyone but I like chocking my oh she doesnā€™t mind as long as Iā€™m not too rough

2 Likes

I have always loved giving oral and I have always just ā€˜gotā€™ how to do it with almost every partner Iā€™ve had. We all like to think we;re good in bed but I am genuinely great at giving oral - so sheā€™s very happy obviously! I love her getting all wet and getting it all over my face.

I also LOVE her in a blindfold and / or ballgag. That drives me crazy.

4 Likes

No one thing as its mood dependant, but making her orgasm then immediately performing oral on her very sensitive clit/vulva has become a regular activity.

One of the most intimate acts I have performed lately however is washing her in the shower after sex with me being caged and not allowed out. On my knees in total lust for her as I took my time admiring her body, complete bliss.

3 Likes

Like most people here giving her an orgasm. Preferably through oral.

Itā€™s a huge turn on

3 Likes

Iā€™m the opposite. I love my OH choking me and even asked her last time if she thinks it weird that I want her to hurt me during sex.

ORAL!

We just got a swing, so Iā€™m looking forward to some new ā€œopportunitiesā€.

1 Like

1000% licking her pussy til my face gets drenched

1 Like

Back when my wife was active my favorite thing was licking her clean after we had sex . One of my other favorite things was teasing her by just running the head of my cock along her pussy lips and thumping her opening . Then start real slow partial penetrations , then withdraw and repeat more sliding the head along her lips . Then gradually insert more and more of my member . She would get so worked up and hot she would be begging me to give her all of me . The other thing I mastered way back when was faking ejaculation and repeatedly doing that . By the time I actually came , it would be a high energy and volume . Other little things was running my tongue up her back and kissing her neck and ear lobes , would drive her nuts .

2 Likes

Really want to get a swing too! We had a door jam kit in our early 20s but I lost the feeling in my arms :joy:

At the moment Iā€™m really enjoying giving my husband hand jobs. Apparently some men donā€™t like them because they can ā€˜do the job better themselvesā€™ but my husband loves it and I get off on watching and listening to him cum.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll start by tossing my hubby off and then Iā€™ll put his cock in my mouth and do what he loves the most, and hearing him enjoying it. Then heā€™ll pin me down on the bed on my front half hanging off the bed then heā€™ll tell me what a dirty bitch I am whilst kissing my neck, then he turns me on to my side and just gets harder and deeper and hitting my spot while spanking me leaving me red rawā€‹:ok_hand:

2 Likes

Giving her oral, tasting her then kissing her letting her have a taste

2 Likes