Sex Worker Role Play

Recently we have started role playing. Our first was me as a sex worker. He texted me to ask for sex. It said that it was his first time with a sex worker and was unsure what to expect and didn’t know how much I charged. I replied that I was very experienced and would look after him but I charge £100 for first timers​:joy:. We arrange a meet up (at our house) and it was amazing. He played his part to perfection and even paid me in cash!!

Since then we have role played this scenario three more times with my customer (husband) getting more and more demanding. :sunglasses:

Role play has really spiced up our relationship and now I have told him that from now on he is to be the sex worker and I’m going to be his customer. I will pay him to fulfil all my secret desires. :joy::sunglasses:

For any couple who has not tried role play we can thoroughly recommend it as it is so deliciously sexy and exciting.

16 Likes

Enjoy playtime, how. Kinky are you going to get…

1 Like

Yes,for sure it is delicious and exciting.My wife played the role recently of a girl out for business.Sexy make up and short skirt etc etc.We went out of town to a bar no one knew us and she entered first ordered a drink and sat at the bar.I went in a few minutes later and also ordered a drink and sat at the other end of bar.After some eye contact i went over and sat by her and we chatted a while before leaving together to get home as soon as possible.We were both turned on but the wife especially so.I told her it was good as there were only couples in at the time as any single guy would have been hitting on her.I also told her a couple of the guys with partners had been giving her the eye secretly.What she said then quite shocked me as she is quite a shy and reserved person with only a couple of previous partners.She told me the husband of a particular couple in the corner had a straight on view of her and that when no one else could see apart from him she had crossed her legs and flashed her stocking tops plus a little more.When i asked what she meant by a little more she told me she had gone knickerless and was sure she had given him a view of her naked pussy.She then asked if she had gone too far and was i upset.I put my left hand between her legs and she was absolutely soaking.I told her to feel me and see how upset i was.When she felt how hard i was she told me it was probaly the sexiest she has ever felt and actually came a little after she had flashed.I have done a lot of things with a lot of women but my shy and reserved but sexy little wife doing that and describing her feelings to me will be one of my best memories.I would dearly love to do it again but she has said once is enough and would be worried next time there may be single guys who would hit on her but she was so glad she had done it.I will endeavour to act out other scenarios though as we both loved every minute.It really was amazingly sexy.

5 Likes

@Craig1234 I think we both want to take this further but before he gets all the action he desires and he has been getting more kinky each session (BDSM last time!), I told him I need to catch up so we willsoon start again but with roles reversed.

I think role play lets your imagination take over as you can push the boundaries more :sunglasses:

1 Like

Could have been risky, if a guy had approached her and you had to step in… could have ended in a right ruck… very sexually arousing idea, but definitely with a requirement of care for who was about.

1 Like

@Love_Stud_Too
I enjoy playing a sex worker - it’s so good

Generally I get him to take out loads of cash out of the cashpoint and I dance infront of him and he slips notes into my bra or knickers and then I give him the menu of sex ( £60 to blow. £30 hand job £100 anal fuck £150 vaginal fuck or other sexual wants on request)

It’s fun to role play and the cash just makes it funny :money_with_wings:

5 Likes

@batjamboree that sort of dancing sounds great. I will have to try that when it’s my turn again but for now he wants to earn some of his money back and I intend to make sure he works hard for it :joy:

2 Likes

Some naughty ideas here!! Thank you for sharing the steamy stories too!

4 Likes

I’ve never done the sex worker role play. I haven’t found a scenario I liked, but I might think about that one. I do wholeheartedly recommend role play though. We do it rather a lot, and thoroughly enjoy ourselves!

5 Likes

Mrs H often likes to play the role of sex worker in our bedroom. She always dresses for the part and selects different sexy lingerie.

I let her take full control and she enjoys verbalising just what she is going to do to me.
She’ll tell me all the intimate details of her servicing her clientelle…
Sometimes we reverse the role.

On occasions, when she requires her pubic hair trimmed, or shaved, she likes me to play the role of barber. She “books” me by text for a private shave. Her imagination never fails to impress me as, during her shave, she will enquire about my “other female customers” and what I do for them.

4 Likes

Yes thats right,but we had arranged for her to bail out before ordering a drink if it had looked at all risky.As there was no single guys there she felt comfortable.Was well worth doing as a one off and you are right,the arousal was off the scale.

3 Likes

I’d love to have a partner to try things like this out on :pleading_face:

1 Like

We did this once , by accident. I was being a sub and had licked my wife to orgasm . She said " I
suppose you want yours now ? " I said "yes , please, I’d even pay you for it ". She gave a wicked laugh and said , " ok , then £20 for a hand job " . She wouldn’t budge .I was a bit embarrassed, humiliated, even a bit annoyed ,but so turned on " . I gave her the money , she put it in her bedside drawer and proceeded to pleasure me .
I came in less than a minute !!!

I hope we do it again soon ( tho it could get expensive LOL )

3 Likes

Wow that was amazing to read, so turned on now x

2 Likes

We still masturbate jointly remembering that evening and the fact my normally shy wife when out and about had flashed her pussy to a stranger.

1 Like