Sexhibition Expo - Manchester

On August 21st - 22nd, there is an erotic expo being held in Manchester. I thought I would share this with you all.

For more information, check out my blog http://naughty-corner.com/2015/02/sexhibition-erotic-expo-2015/

I am not affiliated to this but felt it was too good to not share x

Thanks for shareing, always wanted to go to one of these types of events, but tend to mainly be in london, so its great something coming up north for change. We will be getting a couple of tickets.

Sorting out my tickets for this next week. Not sure how much of it I will get to do as the price starts to add up but certainly going to be there :D

I will be there :)

j&lxxxx wrote:

Thanks for shareing, always wanted to go to one of these types of events, but tend to mainly be in london, so its great something coming up north for change. We will be getting a couple of tickets.

NORTH! I'm in the north and Manchester is at least 2 hours south, find it funny when people call Manchester the north![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif), I wonder if there's going to be one here in Newcastle, there was several years ago.

it's north to me :p

I was thinking of it but I think its a little too far for me :(

if it was in birmingham it would be easier for me

OMG I soooo want to go...save up pennies time

J&L Same here I live in the North..heck Newcastle would be great, if they held one there

Think we might give this a go.

Sorry newcastle citizens, I know your further north than us, but my local telly news programme is news northwest, so I think that classes us as north, even though there is still 100 miles above us before we reach scotland, and accordinding to a london friend, anywhere above m25 is north, though I dont agree with that.

anything above london, to be is north......... :p

Blueeyes82 wrote:

it's north to me :p

NO offence intended,,,, just gets me sometimes, lol

Blueeyes82 wrote:

On August 21st - 22nd, there is an erotic expo being held in Manchester. I thought I would share this with you all.

For more information, check out my blog http://naughty-corner.com/2015/02/sexhibition-erotic-expo-2015/

I am not affiliated to this but felt it was too good to not share x

Thanks for the share ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I seen the advert for this while watching FSOG

I really fancy going to this! Why do I have to live in Glasgow, trying to convince boyfriend this could be our holiday in the summer seeing we're both off until Sep very tempting indeed!