Sexibition

Earlier there was a thread about the "Sexibition " being held at Manchester this year. Now I cannot find it :(

i was curious about this event as I have never been to one and also not knowing what it entailed.

on emailing them. They have informed me that the next one will be held Summer 2016 at London.

So now I have signed up for there News letter so I don't miss it in 2016 .

i cannot believe I am thinking that far ahead ... Normaly it's holidays lol

Oooo sounds interesting might look into this :)

sinenomine wrote:

Didn't there used to be a sex-themed exhibition valled 'Erotica' or something similar in London every year?

I haven't heard about the 'Sexibition', though.

I believe the Earls Court exhibition centre is being demolished, so perhaps it'll be held at Olympia?

Certainly worth keeping an eye out for. Perhaps LH will have a stand??

Maybe it is the same thing ... http://www.sexhibitionexpo.co.uk

I'm new to all things like this even LH and the forum ..

I know this years one is being held Manchester 21st and 22nd August . But unfortunaly I cannot make it .

This is the site for manchester sexibition http://www.sexhibitionexpo.co.uk/

Erotica used to go on at the Olympia but I think they had two cancellations in the last few years, not sure if it is defunct. I know SexpoUK is going on at the Olympia this year in November which is when Erotica used to be held if memory serves.

There was but lh deleted it, as they counted it as spam (it was on my blog) but yes, the above links will take you to it.

I shall be there :)

Thought so Blueeyes ... Just glad I saw it before it got deleated :)

i cannot make Manchester ... But looking into sexpo.co.uk ... They have one at London november 2015

never ever thought I would be visiting events like these ... Just wish I new about them in my younger days lol

Have lovehoney got a stand at this event, would be good to meet some of the team.

Trying to convince my oh to go to sexpo in London. Are they any good.

delightme wrote:

Trying to convince my oh to go to sexpo in London. Are they any good.

I honestly don't know .... I dare not ask any of my friends to come with me .... Bad enough them knowing I'm on a dating site lol .... So I've asked a cousin to come with me and she's agreed ... But she comes from the north so we are hopping to meet up there .

We have a good fetish fair in Birmingham every third Sunday of the month, hundreds attend and some of the hour long 'demo's' are briliant.

Ooohhh I would love to go to one of these events. Pity time is never on my side :(

ETO is held at the birmingham NEC, its pretty good

j&lxxxx wrote:

Have lovehoney got a stand at this event, would be good to meet some of the team.

Hi

LH emailed me back. They say they have not yet decided and to check nearer the date .

Sexihbition Manchester 2016 - 19th August 2016-21st August 2016

I know its a bit early yet but just wondering if anyone is going ? I missed it last year due to illness and gave my tickets to my sister in law who had a great time looking at the pictures she kindly showed me .

We will be deinitiely going during the day probably on a Saturday . I am hopeful of a night ticket as well but it depends if my mother will be well enough for our son to stay over at her place as we would want to stay over in Manchester .

Oh thank you, worth a visit from Scotland?

I think its fair to say its the largest show of its kind in the UK outside London . There tends to be lots on including latex fashionshows etc. Each day can vary and the night show is totally different.

Looking into tickets and weekend away! Thankyou

Sexhibition, has a page on Facebook if anyone are interested, and gives you full details how to obtain tickets and full details of the event at Event City in Manchester.

We have been before and it is well worth a visit, giving you nsome great new ideas for sexing up your life more with all the latest stuff, in toys and dress. also look into the aftershows, its well worth a weekend away.

Anyone going, ENJOY!! I know we will ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

last year was the very first sexhibition, was brill

We could have bumped into each other Blueeyes82 at sometime last year and not known :))