sexline work

Hi There

Anyone been a sexline operator? I wouldnt want to do cam work but Ive been told I have the chat for phonelines, considering for extra cash!1 Any recommendations? xx

not had any experience with phone sex myself but do find this interesting, would you be doing this as part of a company or on your own?

HonestLoverBoy98 wrote:

not had any experience with phone sex myself but do find this interesting, would you be doing this as part of a company or on your own?

not sure tbh, was just putting feelers out xx

I watched a documentary about it a wee while ago. It was brilliant to have a behind the scenes sorta thing. The "operators" loved thee job, one even married a caller!!!!! Was great.

RosyCheek wrote:

I watched a documentary about it a wee while ago. It was brilliant to have a behind the scenes sorta thing. The "operators" loved thee job, one even married a caller!!!!! Was great.

thank u hon, do u know what it was called I will try and look it up xx

I'll just find out for you....gimmie a mo.

My Phone Sex Secrets. Was a channel 4 one so may be on 4od, definitely on youtube.

aww thank u will go check it out xx

Ive known women that do web cam work and make loads of money from it :)

I watched the phone sex programme. It was very interesting. Not something I have considered myself but I think Web camming is where the money is

I watched the phone sex programme. It was very interesting. Not something I have considered myself but I think Web camming is where the money is

If that's the programme I am thinking of I recall a woman taking a call while she was painting and using the noise of the paint brush slapping in the paint to indicate her "wetness" to the bloke on the other end of the phone 😁.

haha makings sounds up, that should be against trading standards lol

sexkitt3n wrote:

Hi There

Anyone been a sexline operator? I wouldnt want to do cam work but Ive been told I have the chat for phonelines, considering for extra cash!1 Any recommendations? xx

Hello and yes look into a site called niteflirt they offer sexline work with various payout options.Also google stripperweb and ask on their forums.

Hope this helps

Regards

Miss casey

bagpuss356 wrote:

bagpuss356 wrote:

webcamming is indeed a very large industry but because it is so big. Its hard to make real money unless your willing to spread everything for less than £5.. which is what people want now

Regards

Miss Casey

Ive often thought about doing cam work too earn some extra money ;) seems to be much more profitable as a couple though :)

Hi there ,

I have done it up until recently , I loved it ! There are many companies out there just google it , the best ones are the ones that pay directly into your bank account and also listen in to the phone calls to keep everyone safe .

Like i said , I loved it

RosyCheek wrote:

I would be really interested to watch this! Do you remember the name?

Its 'My Phone Sex Secrets', Paige. Definitely worth a watch. I think it was around the same time as 'More Sex Please, We're British' which featured LoveHoney and the Coco De Mer store.

Thank you! :) x