sexting...;)

As i have been revisiting my sexual self after my 20 yr relationship with my ex...in the new big wide world of being single again.... I find I actually get a real buzz out of sexting....
To get another so turned on..when you are apart...just is a real rush

How do others feel about sexting...liberating,exciting,a turn on...a turn off....easy to do..or find it hard to say the right things to get all steamy.

At 43.... I certainly see the mobile phone as a tool that I wish I had in my teens😉

It's not something my current partner would ever do, he's far too shy, and i didn't enjoy it with my ex as he forced me in to it and it was 100% one sided about his needs, wants and pleasure only, so for me personally it's not been a positive thing.

I'm in a strange long-distance situation at the moment (due to work) so all I have as a connection is emails. So not quite a phone but the idea is the same. Personally I love writing filthy messages and getting them in return, it's our only way of connecting on that level at the moment. I agree, it is a rush, but after a considerable amount of time apart, it can also frustrate the hell out of you!

I also agree that it's liberating- it's sometimes easier to express yourself in writing, when you have more time to think about what you're saying. It's also a massive turn on!

It's something we tend to do if hubby is pulling an all day shift. I work earlys, he works back shift. But on the odd occaision he has to work all day resulting in us not seeing eachother inbetween me finishing work and him starting, we tend to send eachother a bunch of filthy messages and pictures. Videos too. Mostly me to him with the photos but he will return them if he gets the chance to sneak off! :) gets the motors running for when he eventually gets home! :)

Yes, it's something that we have gotten into in the last year or so. We really enjoy it although it can be a bit of a dampner when you have to text someting practical in the midst of a string of steamy texts!

We do send each other pics too - we view it as 'remote' foreplay and it works for us :)

Yes I love a bit of sexting, a lot of fun especially when you can't actually do anything about it! Love sending a pic or two too, nothing too rude though lol. And I've recently re-discovered the joys of phone sex lol, very hot!

Love sexting!

I'm nearly 42 and came out of a 13 year relationship with my ex just over 4 years ago. I met my current gf online and we have a long-distance (although would much prefer to be MUCH closer) and we talk and message each other via Skype and Trillian daily.

We love sexting. We love devising situations which know will get each other excited and find it and incredible turn-on, making each other wet and aroused. It also helps us to explore each other's desires and the kind of things we wish to do together, when we're finally together irl. We also are big fans of hentai and love sharing images with each other, that we've collected from the interweb.

Our messages also cover more mundane topics and sometimes, we can be almost sickeningly romantic, but our sexy chats are always something that gets us going and closes that distance, just a little bit.

I got with my current partner largely over Facebook due to us being at uni and it being the holidays. After we'd admitted we liked each other but before we met up again in person, we started sending flirtatious/borderline sexting messages which I found very exciting. We're both shy in person so it was a great way for us to start and it provided groundwork we might have been too awkward to get otherwise. It was also quite a good way to get a sense of what each other was into

When I was single I used to visit a Web site that allowed anonymous sexting...it is amazing how varied the conversations got. Very much a turn on for me....

We have been married for 20 years, during the last 2 on distance due to work. We are able to meet over a prolonged weekend once a month.

In between we Skype and text to each other. On Skype we both masturbate and talk about what we will do to each other next time we meet.When texting it's more like a foreplay to the Skype sessions, putting the steam up by sending hot messages.

For us texting and Skype have proved to make us survive the long distance between us,

I love a bit of sexting! Its a bit a of a rush just like having a little flirt with a stranger, it makes you feel nice.

It's something I'm sure my fiancé would love me to do but I really wouldn't know what sort of things to say to him .But I know he would love it though so any ideas would be most appreciated please 😊

My ex and I got together via sexting. Oddly enough I was sexting another girl when she started messaging me. I replied saying I was in a hot conversation with someone else and her retort was that she could do better.

And she could.

I think it's a great way to connect and there's many layers to our personality that really comes out in sexting beyond our kinky side, it's also a demonstration of our creativity, imagination, and eloquence. Plus it can be a lot easier to write it than say it sometimes.

Love it! Can get creative and detailed and the man just loves it as we are long distance right now. Gets him imagining all the things we will do when we do find ourselves in the same place. Then getting off together and swapping pictures and videos is hot hot hot. Love revisiting them later on too. It's all in the details!!

I love it...

We sext between each other, and share pics, often in the middle of the way one of us will nip out to the loo or somewhere and send a naughty pic... but I also love the anon random sexting with a stranger... Super hot to turn someone on when they are at their desk meant to be working and gives me a hard-on

Sexting? Wots that?

Sexing is so much fun!!

Sexting is a must when you're in a long distance realtionship! I've watched my bf wank via skype which was super hot and if my housemates are out, phone sex is usually in!

We get a buzz out of sex texting each other even after 24yrs it is exciting