Sexting

Simply, what’s your favourite sexting message to receive?

A teasing conversation? Something instructional? Truth or dare? Just a picture… anything else?

1 Like

My OH has days off when i am at work and her favourite thing to do is a sexy pic normally in some sort off lingerie or outfit :wink: and a sexy message telling me what see wants me too do when i get home and i find this amazing best type off sexting message and sexting starter message :grinning:

7 Likes

I couldn’t agree more with this… a sexy pic and some Instruction for later on is definitely the best type of sexting message for me :star_struck:

5 Likes

Me personally, I like it when they are teasing me and telling me they have a surprise for me when I get home. It adds to the mystery of what they want to do with me.

5 Likes

I’m not the one doing the sexting so love to send naughty pics or messages. Sometimes I send a few with a bit of a storyline or role play which gets both me and the wife in the mood

2 Likes

When he’s at work, I send him messages telling him what I’m going to do to him that night, they get so dirty he gets turned on that much he rings me for phone sex. I also send him pic’s of me in lingerie in compromising positions, sometimes with toys and video’s of me using them.

When he does it, he takes a picture of himself and tells me what he’s going to do to me, teasing me, getting me turned on so much. Talking really dirty :hot_face: :paddle: :biting_lip:

8 Likes

I don’t know if you are like me but I have a whole hidden folder on my phone of videos and photos :rofl:

8 Likes

I love every avenue a sexting conversation can lead to be honest, as long as it is something that adds a bit of spice and naughtiness each other’s day, which always succeeds. Building that tension ready for when we get home later on, wether it be in work, out with friends or whatever the reason we are aren’t together… nobody around knowing what filth we are discussing privately.

One thing we have never done though is phone sex :thinking: are we missing out?

4 Likes

Definitely hidden :joy: there in the hundreds

1 Like

I’m exactly the same. Even if I don’t send them to the wife there is something about taking photos/videos that is very hot.

3 Likes

Oh yeah definitely hot :fire:

2 Likes

Definitely, I have a secret app disguised as a calculator full of our photos and videos :laughing:

3 Likes

Nooo way! I had something like that but changed phones and got rid of it. Love it when I know what it is but others don’t! :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Do you think it’s more common with the pandemic or just always been like that???

I also like to tease him if we’re around friends or family and send him really dirty messages, just a big tease :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: he also starts that off too, but when I read them I have the biggest smile on my face and start biting my lip :biting_lip: and they’ll ask what’s making smile like that :joy:

3 Likes

A hidden app definitely limits those close calls you may have if you’re ever showing someone holiday photos for example, then all of a sudden… OH NO :fearful:

3 Likes

Never been a sexter. Given how massively insecure the SMS system is, I would never send anything sexually explicit by that means. However…

My late wife and I had BDSM in our relationship, with me as the sub, and she could get me very excited indeed with a single word. We used code. For example: I’d be busy doing something; she’d be out shopping or somesuch, and she’d text me a code word or phrase - if anyone else had been able to see the message, it would look totally innocent, if perhaps a little cryptic. Only I would know it meant “Nipple clamps. Riding crop. Spare bedroom. Now.” :wink:

4 Likes

My favorite has to be a teasing conversation. My partner is a master genius at them. Whereas for him, his favorite is a photo, especially when he cannot be with me for hours due to work or some other obstacle. Drives him wild! I love that.

3 Likes

I love sending flirty text the my OH but she just never seems to send them back and says ‘it’s not my thing’

2 Likes

I like teasing and flirty conversations that maybe lead to a cheeky photo.

2 Likes