Sexual Disasters and Mishaps (story time)

I'd love to hear back from all of you too.

So It was several years ago and I invested in a CB-6000 as I wanted to get into chastity play. I wasn't sure at the time if I wanted to do long term or just for sex. My wife was of the mind "It doesn't make sense to me, but you do you". And so I did! Now the CB series is actually a really good series to get into, but there aren't really any sizing guides that work and nobody really talks about it but I can offer this advice: No matter how big you are erect, if you are a grower, go with a smaller model like the CB-6000s. I learned this a VERY painful way... So, the cool thing about the CB series is you get a bunch of different rings and spacers so you can find a fit that is snug but doesn't cause you pain. After about 3 different combos I found what worked. I'm a grower, and there was enough space inside the cage portion of the device, so I had plenty of room to squeeze forward and expand, but no way of dealing with it. So the normal pains of my balls being ripped apart as my penis pushed forward caused a lot fo discomfort... but not the disaster to come.

A few months later decided to take the CB-6000 on a business trip. So I got to my destination, locked myself up, and ended up getting aroused... This is where disaster hit. Apparently with the amount of times my member had expanded inside the cage caused the weld seems to split. All of a sudden there was blood and flesh squeezing out where it wasn't supposed to, but it didn't split entirely, so the rest of the weld tried to keep me in place. I'm not sure what hurt worse, the splitting, or trying to remove it from myself. I contacted the manufacturer and they took it as a recall. I get it, shit happens. But I didn't yet understand what caused it... until it happened a 2nd time.

Turns out it was all that expansion that was happening and stressing the cage in a way it wasn't designed. Thankfully I was able to get some feedback to one of the engineers. They did, however, suggest a smaller model. If you are prevented from expanding in any way, then it maintains a limit on how much and how much additional blood flow starts pushing on things. So I sucked up my false bravado and took the CB-6000S cage... It fit perfectly. Like I said, I'm a grower, but I'm above average when erect. The smaller cage kept everything in check and a few years later, is STILL keeping everything in check with no issues! It's amazing and is currently a staple in the bedroom to keep me away when using a strapon to penetrate my wife.

So lesson learned and when I finally go to steel, I know to keep away from the impressive ones and just stick to my guns.

Moral of the story: If you are a grower, go smaller. It's also much more imprsessive when the cage comes off and you're full sized! What happened to you guys?

LOL , years ago when I was playing with Viargra my wife decided to try a small dose . She had the side effect of swelling her sinuses causing panic . As a former emergency medical tech . my job was to calm her down and keep an eye on her . The swelling went down in a few hours . Later we laughed our asses off . I would often ask her if she wanted a blue pill , dick face .

Another night of fun and games we were using several different lubes and warming lubes . Well into the session I noticed my shoulder felt funny and when I looked there were four fingerprint red areas . Evidently a mix of too many lubes caused a bit of a reaction on my shoulder .

Many years ago I was enjoying a cherry sunday out of my ex wife's pussy and came up short on cherries . This is not good , it took me some time to retrieve that last one . Ended up using one of those long spoons you actually use on a milkshake .

Oldman wrote:

Many years ago I was enjoying a cherry sunday out of my ex wife's pussy and came up short on cherries . This is not good , it took me some time to retrieve that last one . Ended up using one of those long spoons you actually use on a milkshake .

OMG... we have those spoons as well I had an ex-gf that wanted to try and spice things up. Literally... apparently she grabbed some Frank's Hot Sauce from the fridge and decided to use it on me with a bi since she like the hot sauce. HOLY BURNING DICK BATMAN! Ended up covering myself in sour cream just to neutralize it.

LMAO ! We were showering together many years ago and she was brushing her teeth . When she spit out the toothpaste it did a direct hit on my dick , holy crap ! That burned almost as good as hot sauce .