'Sexual favour'

Hi, I'm due to start my 'time of the month' anytime, and want to know what's the best way to still enjoy 'sexual things' when we can't have sex! Apart from an ordinary blowjob for my hubby? He doesn't complain obviously but just want to know if there's anything else we could do? Maybe something that can get me off too? Xx

Pegging?

Have a look at angel grape fruit blow job. Never had it done to me but like the idea haha

google it.

Fitnessfreak wrote:

Have a look at angel grape fruit blow job. Never had it done to me but like the idea haha

google it.

LOL :D

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Fitnessfreak wrote:

google it.

have you done it, looks weird and special at same time.

What is it?

Anal?

Fitnessfreak wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Fitnessfreak wrote:

google it.

If it's the same one I saw the noise is enough to put anyone off lol

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Fitnessfreak wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Fitnessfreak wrote:

google it.

If it's the same one I saw the noise is enough to put anyone off lol

I have no sounds, its basicly cut ends off a grapefruit and make a small hole, use that while giving a blow job.

I thought the acid might burn but guess not, I imagine its messy but like it I would like it.

Oh YouTube it again with sounds lol :D

It's not for everyone, admittedly - but when I was in a relationship, having my period didn't stop me from having sex. I feel a lot more sensitive and my orgasms feel more intense when I have my period - I am also more likely to achieve multiple orgasms.

When having sex in the bed, I would lay down towels, but when I didn't feel like getting too messy, we would have sex in the shower instead.

Like I said, it's not for everyone, but if the messiness doesn't make you self-conscious then it can be one hell of a good time. :P

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Oh YouTube it again with sounds lol :D

HAAHA well OP use ear plugs too, I'm sure that woman is doing those sounds on purpose. I tried humming once while going down, that makes you laugh to much !! Need loud music for that kinda kinky play.

CutieCurious wrote:

It's not for everyone, admittedly - but when I was in a relationship, having my period didn't stop me from having sex. I feel a lot more sensitive and my orgasms feel more intense when I have my period - I am also more likely to achieve multiple orgasms.

When having sex in the bed, I would lay down towels, but when I didn't feel like getting too messy, we would have sex in the shower instead.

Like I said, it's not for everyone, but if the messiness doesn't make you self-conscious then it can be one hell of a good time. :P

Ive done it during, not overly fussed obv only when light not sure I could go if heavy. Sorry if thats graphic.

CutieCurious wrote:

+1 my OH won't though... Or continue in the shower... I get right horny when I'm on too

I've just looked. Seems weird. Might try it but what about me??

Sexy shell wrote:

I've just looked. Seems weird. Might try it but what about me??

You get to eat that grapefruit its great source of vit c ;) lol

Lol! I eat something but it doesn't have Vitamin C in it lol! There must be something for me?? X

The fact that you're asking for tips on things to do while on your period other than sex, suggests that you consider your vagina to be completely off-limits. That makes it a little hard to suggest things that are for your pleasure, other than anal, which has already been mentioned.

Oops... I literally just started a thread on grapefruiting. Didn't realise it was already being discussed!! I will say though... It feels awesome!

Anal can be enjoyed by both of you at the time, but if you're not comfortable with that maybe a clitoral vibe for you and a stroker for him? That way you can both have fun at the same time, but he doesn't have to touch you if you don't want him to