Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 17 May 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 03

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-3-why-should-i-masturbate-with-annabelle-knight

Why Should I Touch Myself?
(with Annabelle Knight)

This week on the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sam, Nick, and Jess are joined by sex expert and relationship coach Annabelle Knight to chat about the benefits of regular masturbation. Why do people do it? How can it help you stay fit and healthy? And why should you wear socks in bed?

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 29 May 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 04

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-4-how-can-i-get-in-the-mood-for-sex

How Can I Get in the Mood for Sex?

This week on the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sam, Nick, and Jess share their top tips for getting into the mood for some frisky bedroom frolics. What do you do when your partner’s in the mood but you’re not? What are the best ways to increase your libido? And is lettuce really an aphrodisiac?

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 05 Jun 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 05

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-5-are-people-really-having-less-sex

Are People Really Having Less Sex?

On the Sexual Happiness Podcast this week, Sam, Nick, and Jess ponder the question, “Are people really having less sex?”.

What could be stopping people having the sex that they want to have? Is it a generational thing? And does sex get more enjoyable as you get older?

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 12 Jun 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 06

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-6-why-are-vibrators-so-popular

What’s So Great About Vibrators?

On this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Nick, Jess and Sam ask: what’s the buzz about vibrators?

Are they only for women, or can anyone use them? How do you choose the right one for you? And if vibrations aren’t for you, what can you use instead?

NOTE: The Consumer Electronics Show is a showcase of innovative tech from all over the world, held every January in Las Vegas.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 19 Jun 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 07

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-7-how-can-i-talk-to-my-partner-about-sex-toys

How Can I Talk to My Partner About Sex Toys?

Bringing up the subject of sex toys isn’t always easy - but luckily, in this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, the Lovehoney team share their top tips for bringing up butt plugs and talking about ticklers.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 27 Jun 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 08

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-8-whats-the-future-of-sex-toys-with-paul-jacques

What’s the Future of Sex Toys?
(with Paul Jacques)

From robot sex dolls to vibrators that you can operate from the other side of the globe, this week’s episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast is all about the future of sex toys!

Sam, Nick, and Jess talk to Lovehoney’s Head of New Product Development (and vibrator mastermind) Paul Jacques about new technologies, the latest materials, and what could come next…

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 02 Jul 2019

Ep.8 Sexual Happiness Podcast: What’s the Future of Sex Toys?

(Repeated Text)

From robot sex dolls to vibrators that you can operate from the other side of the globe, this week’s episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast is all about the future of sex toys!

Sam, Nick, and Jess talk to Lovehoney’s Head of New Product Development (and vibrator mastermind) Paul Jacques about new technologies, the latest materials, and what could come next…

And of course we cover our usual segments “You can never know enough about sex” and “Question of the week” where we share what we’ve learned about sex this week, and answer your sex questions.

Got a question or topic you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. Subscribe to stay up to date!

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 03 Jul 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 09

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-9-who-is-sexy-lingerie-really-for

Who Is Sexy Lingerie Really For?

When it comes to sexy lingerie, is it a gift for you, or for a partner? On this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sam, Nick, and Jess talk about the merits of lingerie for all genders, how to feel comfortable in all things lace and leather, and how to buy lingerie that both you and your partner will love.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 04 Jul 2019

Ep.9 Sexual Happiness Podcast: Who is Lingerie Really For?

Join Sam, Nick and Jess on this week’s episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast as we delve into the lacy, strappy, seductive topic of sexy lingerie.

What we chattin’ about? This week we’re discussing who lingerie is really for, how to buy lingerie as a gift and what to do if you don’t feel sexy in lingerie.

We also answer the all-important question: “what the heck is the difference between a corset and a basque, anyway?”

And let’s not forget our weekly segments “You can never know enough about sex” and “Question of the week” where we share what we’ve learned about sex this week, and answer your sex questions.

Got a question or topic you want us to cover?

Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Wednesday. Subscribe to stay up to date!

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 10 Jul 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 10

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-10-whats-really-the-best-sex-position

What’s REALLY the Best Sex Position?

From doggy to 69 and reverse cowgirl to spooning, the number of positions we can have sex in is endless. But which one’s really the best?

In this episode of The Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi, Nick, and Jess give their tips on the best positions for the kind of sex that you want to have, as well as sharing some little-known nuggets of sex trivia.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 11 Jul 2019

Ep.10 Sexual Happiness Podcast: What’s the Best Sex Position?

This week on the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sam, Nick and Jess are answering the all important question: “What is the best sex position?”

As you might expect, there isn’t really a ‘one size fits all’ answer to this, and it really depends who you are and what you’re doing!

Listen in to find out which positions we recommend for amazing G-spot pleasure, oral sex, anal sex, for couples who are mismatched in size, and more.

And of course we cover our usual segments “You can never know enough about sex” and “Question of the week” where we share what we’ve learned about sex this week, and answer your sex questions.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Wednesday. Subscribe to stay up to date!

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 17 Jul 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 11

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-11-should-i-try-anal-sex

Should I Try Butt Sex?

What’s the fuss about anal sex? Can it actually feel good? And what’s the best way to go about trying it?

In this episode of The Sexual Happiness Podcast, Nick, Jess, and Sammi answer your questions about anal play, sex toys for your butt, and the safest way to explore your backdoor.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 18 Jul 2019

Ep.11 Sexual Happiness Podcast: Should I Try Anal Sex?

(Repeated text)

What’s the fuss about anal sex? Can it actually feel good? And what’s the best way to go about trying it?

In this episode of The Sexual Happiness Podcast, Nick, Jess, and Sammi answer your questions about anal play, sex toys for your butt, and the safest way to explore your backdoor.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 22 Jul 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 12

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-12-whats-the-sexual-happiness-study-with-bibi-lynch-and-honey-ross

What’s The Sexual Happiness Study?
(with Bibi Lynch and Honey Ross)

Lovehoney are the Sexual Happiness People, but what does sexual happiness actually look like to people across the world? Which generation are the most sexually fulfilled? How many of us are masturbating? And how many people are discussing their sex life with retail assistants?! The answers to these (and many more) questions can be found in the Lovehoney Sexual Happiness Study 2019.

On this episode of The Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi and Nick are joined by journalist and broadcaster Bibi Lynch, and writer, producer and activist Honey Ross to discuss the results of the study.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 25 Jul 2019

Ep.12 Sexual Happiness Podcast: “54% of Men Use Sex Toys”

(Repeated text)

Lovehoney are the Sexual Happiness People, but what does sexual happiness actually look like across the world?

How many of us are masturbating? And how many people are discussing their sex life with retail assistants?! The answers to these (and many more) questions can be found in the Lovehoney Sexual Happiness Study 2019.

On this episode of The Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi and Nick are joined by journalist and broadcaster Bibi Lynch, and writer, producer and activist Honey Ross to discuss the results of the study.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 25 Jul 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 13

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-13-how-can-i-role-play-with-my-partner

How Can I Role-Play With My Partner?

“Role play”. Just the words can be enough to send a shiver of terror down the spine - but donning a new character for the evening can seriously spice up your bedroom fun.

On this week’s episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi and Nick talk about why we should call it role play instead of fantasy play, the best way to banish your performance nerves, and what you need to create your kinky character.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 01 Aug 2019

Ep.13 Sexual Happiness Podcast: How to do Sexy Roleplay

(Repeated text)

“Role play”. Just the words can be enough to send a shiver of terror down the spine - but donning a new character for the evening can seriously spice up your bedroom fun.

On this week’s episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi and Nick talk about why we should call it role play instead of fantasy play, the best way to banish your performance nerves, and what you need to create your kinky character.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 31 Jul 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 14

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-14-what-are-cock-rings-actually-good-for

What Are Cock Rings Actually Good For?

They’re often one of our first sex toy purchases, but what are cock rings actually good for? On this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi, Nick, and Jess talk about the merits of cock rings, how to make the most of yours, and what kinds are available.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 08 Aug 2019

Ep.14 Sexual Happiness Podcast: Why Use a Cock Ring?

(Repeated text)

They’re often one of our first sex toy purchases, but what are cock rings actually good for?

On this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi, Nick, and Jess talk about the merits of cock rings, how to make the most of yours, and what kinds are available.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 08 Aug 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 15

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-15-should-you-have-sex-outside

Should I Have Sex Outside?

Are you thinking of taking your sex life to the great outdoors? Then there are some things you need to consider…

On this episode of The Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi, Nick, and Jess share their tips for the best ways to indulge in some al fresco fun, without encountering the long arm of the law.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 15 Aug 2019

Ep.15 Sexual Happiness Podcast: Can I Have Sex Outside? :page_facing_up:

(Repeated text)

Are you thinking of taking your sex life to the great outdoors? Then there are some things you need to consider…

On this episode of The Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi, Nick, and Jess share their tips for the best ways to indulge in some al fresco fun, without encountering the long arm of the law.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 15 Aug 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 16

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-16-what-can-i-do-if-im-nervous-about-sex

What Can I Do If I’m Nervous About Sex?

Sex. It’s supposed to be all fun and frolics, but what can you do when your bedroom worries are getting in the way of your erotic enjoyment?

This week, Jess and Sammi talk through some of the most common fears about sex, and give their expert advice on how to turn sexytime from terrifying to terrific.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 22 Aug 2019

Ep.16 Sexual Happiness Podcast: What Can I Do If I’m Nervous About Sex? :page_facing_up:

(Repeated text)

Sex. It’s supposed to be all fun and frolics, but what can you do when your bedroom worries are getting in the way of your erotic enjoyment?

This week, Jess and Sammi talk through some of the most common fears about sex, and give their expert advice on how to turn sexytime from terrifying to terrific.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 27 Aug 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 17

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-17-how-can-i-feel-sexy-with-jess-megan

How Can I Feel Sexy?
(with Jess Megan)

Whether it’s battles with body confidence or a dip in libido, feeling sexy doesn’t always come as easily as it could. So what can you do?

On this week’s episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi is joined by resident Lovehoney meme queen, Kate, and model/influencer Jess Megan, to talk about the biggest inhibitors to feeling sexy, and what we can do to bring our mojo back.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 29 Aug 2019

Ep.17 Sexual Happiness Podcast: How Can
I Feel Sexy? :page_facing_up:

Did you know that a lack of confidence in our own bodies is one of the biggest inhibitors to living a sexually happy life? Well, this week on the Sexual Happiness Podcast, we decided to do our best to remedy that.

With the help of body confidence advocate, model, and influencer Jess Megan, Sammi and guest host Kate talk about why we might not always feel our sexiest, and what all of us can do to remedy that.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 23 Aug 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 18

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-18-wheres-the-sexiest-place-in-the-world

Where’s the Sexiest Place in the World?

Have you ever wondered just what goes on behind closed doors in your hometown?

On this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi, Jess, and Nick talk about the findings of the Lovehoney Sex Map, which ranks the sexiest cities in Australia, the USA, and the UK according to sex toy sales. Which city in the USA is ranked #1 for bondage buys? Which Australian town is most into role play? And is Dagenham really the sexiest place in the UK? You’ll have to listen to find out!

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 05 Sep 2019

Ep.18 Sexual Happiness Podcast: Where’s the Sexiest Place in the World?

Have you ever wondered just what goes on behind closed doors in your neighbourhood? Or which city buys the biggest dildos?

This week on the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi, Nick, and Jess talk about the Lovehoney Sex Map, which ranks the sex appeal of hundreds of cities across the UK, US, and Australia to determine which is the sexiest.

Want to find out more? You can check out your region’s sex map here!

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 10 Sep 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 19

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-19-how-can-i-give-an-erotic-massage

How Can I Give an Erotic Massage?

Whether it’s a prelude to sex or ‘just because’, giving your partner an intimate massage can be a brilliant bonding experience. This week on the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi and Nick give their top tips for how to make your massage unforgettable.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 12 Sep 2019

Ep.19 Sexual Happiness Podcast: How to Give an Erotic Massage

(Repeated text)

Whether it’s a prelude to sex or ‘just because’, giving your partner an intimate massage can be a brilliant bonding experience.

This week on the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi and Nick give their top tips for how to make your massage unforgettable.

Got a question or topic you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 18 Sep 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 20

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-20-how-can-i-use-remote-control-sex-toys

How Can I Use Remote Control Sex Toys?

From Adelaide to Zanzibar, couples are using sex toys to spice up their sex lives - and they don’t even have to be in the same country any more!

But how can you get the most from a remote control toy? What kinds are available? And what in the world is ‘teledildonics’? Find out on this week’s episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 19 Sep 2019

Ep.20 Sexual Happiness Podcast: Remote Control Sex Toys

What does it take to get your engine revved up? How about ramping up the turn on with a bit of remote controlled play? Putting the power of passion in the hands of a partner could really getting your motor running… and how far can you actually go - in every sense of the word? Your mission - should you choose to accept it - is to work yourself and/or your partner in to a frenzy without using your hands or being anywhere near them…

This week on the Sexual Happiness Podcast Sammi and Jess give their top tips on the best remote control sex toys out there.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 24 Sep 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 21

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-21-how-can-we-revive-our-sex-life-after-having-kids-with-chantelle-otten

How Can We Revive Our Sex Life After Having Kids?
(with Chantelle Otten)

Starting a family is a wonderful thing - but it can have quite a big impact on your intimacy as a couple.

This week, Sam, Nick, and Kate are joined by sexologist Chantelle Otten to share their thoughts on how to create a new erotic life together after having kids, as well as answering your questions and sharing their sex facts!

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 26 Sep 2019

Ep.21 Sexual Happiness Podcast: How Can We Revive Our Sex Life After Having Kids? :page_facing_up:

Having kids can bring joy like no other, but on the flip side do babies spell erotic disaster for couples? There are many ways to evolve into your new role as a parent while still being able to enjoy an exciting and fulfilling sex life.

This week, Sam, Nick, and Kate are joined by sexologist Chantelle Otten to share their thoughts on the intimate challenges that parents face and how get the spark back after having kids, as well as answering your questions and sharing their sex facts!

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 02 Oct 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 22

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-22-are-sexual-fantasies-normal-with-lana

Are Sexual Fantasies Normal?
(with Lana)

Whether it’s a daydream about Dwayne Johnson or a longing for leather, most of us have secret (and not-so-secret) sexual fantasies. But should you share them?

This week on the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi and Nick are joined by competition winner Lana to talk all things turn-on, as well as share their sex facts and answer your questions.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 02 Oct 2019

Ep.22 Sexual Happiness Podcast: Are Sexual Fantasies Normal? :page_facing_up:
(with Lana)

What does it take to tickle your particular fancy? Do you get off on imagining sex with a celebrity, or are you more turned on by a specific locations or the thought of multiple partners?

This week, Sam and Nick, are joined by Lovehoney Forum competition winner, Lana to share their thoughts and ideas on sexual fantasies, including some of the most popular choices, how to get your partner on board, and who is to say what’s ‘embarrassing’ or normal?

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like