Sexual Happiness Podcasts

Sexual Happiness Podcast

Sexual Happiness Podcasts
The Archive Edition

Welcome to the Podcast collection! :balloon: I’ve rummaged through the blog and gathered up all the bits and pieces I could find, and merged them into one giant Sexual Happiness Podcast index. Woohoo! :tada:

Of course, there’s a poll for each episode, so you can tick them off as you go, and there’s even full transcripts available for a few of them on their blog page too. :+1: (I’ve marked them with a :page_facing_up:)

So, where to begin…

:lh_heart_purple: Season One :lh_heart_yellow:

Play at Home | Season Two | Season Three

Episodes 01-15
Listen Forum Posts Blogs
01 Welcome to the Sexual Happiness Podcast! (10:09) 13 May
02 Why Should I Try Something New in the Bedroom? (31:22) 17 May
03 Why Should I Touch Myself? (with Annabelle Knight) (31:28) 17 May
04 How Can I Get in the Mood for Sex? (28:22) 29 May
05 Are People Really Having Less Sex? (16:05) 05 Jun
06 What’s So Great About Vibrators? (25:52) 12 Jun
07 How Can I Talk to My Partner About Sex Toys? (29:48) 19 Jun
08 What’s the Future of Sex Toys? (with Paul Jacques) (29:42) 27 Jun
09 Who Is Sexy Lingerie Really For? (24:08) 03 Jul
10 What’s REALLY the Best Sex Position? (27:21) 10 Jul
11 Should I Try Butt Sex? (23:24) 17 Jul
12 What’s The Sexual Happiness Study? (with Bibi Lynch and Honey Ross) (31:26) 22 Jul
13 How Can I Role-Play With My Partner? (22:08) 25 Jul
14 What Are Cock Rings Actually Good For? (23:07) 31 Jul
15 Should I Have Sex Outside? (32:14) 08 Aug
2019 :page_facing_up:

Episodes 16-30
Listen Forum Posts Blogs
16 What Can I Do If I’m Nervous About Sex? (26:18) 15 Aug
17 How Can I Feel Sexy? (with Jess Megan) (35:01) 27 Aug
18 Where’s the Sexiest Place in the World? (24:43) 23 Aug
19 How Can I Give an Erotic Massage? (21:05) 10 Sep
20 How Can I Use Remote Control Sex Toys? (28:18) 18 Sep
21 How Can We Revive Our Sex Life After Having Kids? (with Chantelle Otten) (29:30) 24 Sep
22 Are Sexual Fantasies Normal? (with Lana) (26:02) 02 Oct
23 What Do I Need to Know About BDSM? (25:30) 09 Oct
24 How Can I Write My Own Erotica?(with Mia Moore) (32:13) 16 Oct
25 What Are Fetishes All About? (21:04) 18 Oct
26 What’s The Stigma Around Male Sex Toys? (with Andy Jones) (26:24) 25 Oct
27 What Can We Do About the Orgasm Gap? (with Fern Brady) (22:53) 06 Nov
28 How Do I Use A Strap-On? (23:50) 12 Nov
29 Does Lube Really Make Sex Better? (24:44) 18 Nov
30 Can Vanilla Sex Still Be Good? (with Jack Berry) (23:49) 27 Nov

Episodes 31-40 (+ Best Bits)
Listen Forum Posts Blogs
31 What Should We Learn in LGBTQ+ Sex Ed? (with Riyadh Khalaf) (42:40) 02 Dec
32 How Can I Have Sex At Christmas? (17:44) 11 Dec
33 What Are the Best Sex Toy Gifts? (21:12) 12 Dec
34 What Will Be the Sex Trends of 2020? (with Lou Sanders and Adam Hess) (29:08) 23 Dec
35 What Are The Most Common Sex Toy Questions? (with Billie) (20:37) 23 Dec
36 How Can I Design a Sex Toy? (with Alix Fox) (59:48) 15 Jan
37 How Can I Make Sex Last Longer? (26:36) 30 Jan
38 How Can I Have the Sexiest Valentine’s Day? (26:46) 05 Feb
39 Which Sex Toy Materials Are Best? (23:40) 12 Feb
40 How Does Sex Get Better After 50? (28:43) 19 Feb
00 “Hot for Trotters”? It’s the Best of Season One (15:42) 26 Feb

Play at Home | Season Two | Season Three

9 Likes

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 13 May 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 01

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-1-welcome-to-the-sexual-happiness-podcast

Welcome to the Sexual Happiness Podcast!

Welcome to the very first episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast from Lovehoney!

Get ready to join Sam, Nick, and Jess as they answer all your questions about sex, sex toys, and sexuality over the course of this brand new weekly podcast. They’ll be joined by special guests and other members of the Lovehoney team as they share sex facts, offer advice, and discuss some of the hottest sexual happiness topics.

Lovehoney are the sexual happiness people, and we’re on a mission to make a fun and fulfilling sex life available to everybody. We’re also one of the world’s number one adult retailers, selling sex toys, lingerie, and other sexy essentials to customers all over the globe.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 22 May 2019

The Sexual Happiness Podcast Has Arrived!

Psst. Gather round. We’ve been sitting on a secret at Lovehoney HQ - and no, it’s not one of our remote control toys.

We’ve been beavering away in the background to bring you a Lovehoney first: the Sexual Happiness Podcast!

Hosted by long-term Lovehonians Jess, Nick, and yours truly, this weekly show features fascinating sex trivia, amazing guests, sizzling sex advice, and answers to all of your questions about living the sexiest life that you can.

You can listen on a whole host of your favourite platforms, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Soundcloud, and PlayerFM. (And if you’re listening on iTunes, why not leave us a review if you liked what you heard? We love getting your feedback!)

Don’t forget, if you’ve got a question or a topic that you’d like us to address on the show (anonymously, of course), then you can drop us an email at podcast@lovehoney.com.

Happy listening!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 1

2 Likes

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 17 May 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 02

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-2-why-should-i-try-something-new-in-the-bedroom

Why Should I Try Something New in the Bedroom?

On the second episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sam, Nick, and Jess delve into the hows and whys of trying a new position, sex toy, or activity in the bedroom. Should you surprise your partner, or talk to them first? What’s the best sex toy to start with? And how can doing squats improve your sex life?

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 02(?) May 2019

Ep.2: Sexual Happiness Podcast: Why Should I Try Something New in the Bedroom?

As the saying goes ‘a change is as good as a rest’, so why not apply that to your sex life? Try something new and exciting, and explore the huge variety of ways you can achieve arousal and orgasm.

Tune in for ideas and pointers on the hows and whys of trying a new position, sex toy or activity in the bedroom. What’s the best sex toy to start with? And, should you suprise your partner or talk to them first?

This week, Sammi, Nick and Jess share their thoughts and wisdom on breaking out of regular routines and trying something new in the bedroom (or any other room).

And of course, we cover our usual segments “You can never know enough about sex” and “Question of the week” where we share what we’ve learned about sex this week, and answer your sex questions.

Got a question or topic you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Wednesday. Subscribe to stay up-to-date!

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 17 May 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 03

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-3-why-should-i-masturbate-with-annabelle-knight

Why Should I Touch Myself?
(with Annabelle Knight)

This week on the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sam, Nick, and Jess are joined by sex expert and relationship coach Annabelle Knight to chat about the benefits of regular masturbation. Why do people do it? How can it help you stay fit and healthy? And why should you wear socks in bed?

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 29 May 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 04

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-4-how-can-i-get-in-the-mood-for-sex

How Can I Get in the Mood for Sex?

This week on the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sam, Nick, and Jess share their top tips for getting into the mood for some frisky bedroom frolics. What do you do when your partner’s in the mood but you’re not? What are the best ways to increase your libido? And is lettuce really an aphrodisiac?

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 05 Jun 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 05

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-5-are-people-really-having-less-sex

Are People Really Having Less Sex?

On the Sexual Happiness Podcast this week, Sam, Nick, and Jess ponder the question, “Are people really having less sex?”.

What could be stopping people having the sex that they want to have? Is it a generational thing? And does sex get more enjoyable as you get older?

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 12 Jun 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 06

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-6-why-are-vibrators-so-popular

What’s So Great About Vibrators?

On this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Nick, Jess and Sam ask: what’s the buzz about vibrators?

Are they only for women, or can anyone use them? How do you choose the right one for you? And if vibrations aren’t for you, what can you use instead?

NOTE: The Consumer Electronics Show is a showcase of innovative tech from all over the world, held every January in Las Vegas.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 19 Jun 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 07

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-7-how-can-i-talk-to-my-partner-about-sex-toys

How Can I Talk to My Partner About Sex Toys?

Bringing up the subject of sex toys isn’t always easy - but luckily, in this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, the Lovehoney team share their top tips for bringing up butt plugs and talking about ticklers.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 27 Jun 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 08

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-8-whats-the-future-of-sex-toys-with-paul-jacques

What’s the Future of Sex Toys?
(with Paul Jacques)

From robot sex dolls to vibrators that you can operate from the other side of the globe, this week’s episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast is all about the future of sex toys!

Sam, Nick, and Jess talk to Lovehoney’s Head of New Product Development (and vibrator mastermind) Paul Jacques about new technologies, the latest materials, and what could come next…

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 02 Jul 2019

Ep.8 Sexual Happiness Podcast: What’s the Future of Sex Toys?

(Repeated Text)

From robot sex dolls to vibrators that you can operate from the other side of the globe, this week’s episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast is all about the future of sex toys!

Sam, Nick, and Jess talk to Lovehoney’s Head of New Product Development (and vibrator mastermind) Paul Jacques about new technologies, the latest materials, and what could come next…

And of course we cover our usual segments “You can never know enough about sex” and “Question of the week” where we share what we’ve learned about sex this week, and answer your sex questions.

Got a question or topic you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. Subscribe to stay up to date!

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 03 Jul 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 09

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-9-who-is-sexy-lingerie-really-for

Who Is Sexy Lingerie Really For?

When it comes to sexy lingerie, is it a gift for you, or for a partner? On this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sam, Nick, and Jess talk about the merits of lingerie for all genders, how to feel comfortable in all things lace and leather, and how to buy lingerie that both you and your partner will love.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 04 Jul 2019

Ep.9 Sexual Happiness Podcast: Who is Lingerie Really For?

Join Sam, Nick and Jess on this week’s episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast as we delve into the lacy, strappy, seductive topic of sexy lingerie.

What we chattin’ about? This week we’re discussing who lingerie is really for, how to buy lingerie as a gift and what to do if you don’t feel sexy in lingerie.

We also answer the all-important question: “what the heck is the difference between a corset and a basque, anyway?”

And let’s not forget our weekly segments “You can never know enough about sex” and “Question of the week” where we share what we’ve learned about sex this week, and answer your sex questions.

Got a question or topic you want us to cover?

Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Wednesday. Subscribe to stay up to date!

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 10 Jul 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 10

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-10-whats-really-the-best-sex-position

What’s REALLY the Best Sex Position?

From doggy to 69 and reverse cowgirl to spooning, the number of positions we can have sex in is endless. But which one’s really the best?

In this episode of The Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi, Nick, and Jess give their tips on the best positions for the kind of sex that you want to have, as well as sharing some little-known nuggets of sex trivia.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 11 Jul 2019

Ep.10 Sexual Happiness Podcast: What’s the Best Sex Position?

This week on the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sam, Nick and Jess are answering the all important question: “What is the best sex position?”

As you might expect, there isn’t really a ‘one size fits all’ answer to this, and it really depends who you are and what you’re doing!

Listen in to find out which positions we recommend for amazing G-spot pleasure, oral sex, anal sex, for couples who are mismatched in size, and more.

And of course we cover our usual segments “You can never know enough about sex” and “Question of the week” where we share what we’ve learned about sex this week, and answer your sex questions.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Wednesday. Subscribe to stay up to date!

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 17 Jul 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 11

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-11-should-i-try-anal-sex

Should I Try Butt Sex?

What’s the fuss about anal sex? Can it actually feel good? And what’s the best way to go about trying it?

In this episode of The Sexual Happiness Podcast, Nick, Jess, and Sammi answer your questions about anal play, sex toys for your butt, and the safest way to explore your backdoor.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 18 Jul 2019

Ep.11 Sexual Happiness Podcast: Should I Try Anal Sex?

(Repeated text)

What’s the fuss about anal sex? Can it actually feel good? And what’s the best way to go about trying it?

In this episode of The Sexual Happiness Podcast, Nick, Jess, and Sammi answer your questions about anal play, sex toys for your butt, and the safest way to explore your backdoor.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 22 Jul 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 12

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-12-whats-the-sexual-happiness-study-with-bibi-lynch-and-honey-ross

What’s The Sexual Happiness Study?
(with Bibi Lynch and Honey Ross)

Lovehoney are the Sexual Happiness People, but what does sexual happiness actually look like to people across the world? Which generation are the most sexually fulfilled? How many of us are masturbating? And how many people are discussing their sex life with retail assistants?! The answers to these (and many more) questions can be found in the Lovehoney Sexual Happiness Study 2019.

On this episode of The Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi and Nick are joined by journalist and broadcaster Bibi Lynch, and writer, producer and activist Honey Ross to discuss the results of the study.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 25 Jul 2019

Ep.12 Sexual Happiness Podcast: “54% of Men Use Sex Toys”

(Repeated text)

Lovehoney are the Sexual Happiness People, but what does sexual happiness actually look like across the world?

How many of us are masturbating? And how many people are discussing their sex life with retail assistants?! The answers to these (and many more) questions can be found in the Lovehoney Sexual Happiness Study 2019.

On this episode of The Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi and Nick are joined by journalist and broadcaster Bibi Lynch, and writer, producer and activist Honey Ross to discuss the results of the study.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 25 Jul 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 13

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-13-how-can-i-role-play-with-my-partner

How Can I Role-Play With My Partner?

“Role play”. Just the words can be enough to send a shiver of terror down the spine - but donning a new character for the evening can seriously spice up your bedroom fun.

On this week’s episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi and Nick talk about why we should call it role play instead of fantasy play, the best way to banish your performance nerves, and what you need to create your kinky character.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 01 Aug 2019

Ep.13 Sexual Happiness Podcast: How to do Sexy Roleplay

(Repeated text)

“Role play”. Just the words can be enough to send a shiver of terror down the spine - but donning a new character for the evening can seriously spice up your bedroom fun.

On this week’s episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi and Nick talk about why we should call it role play instead of fantasy play, the best way to banish your performance nerves, and what you need to create your kinky character.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 31 Jul 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 14

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-14-what-are-cock-rings-actually-good-for

What Are Cock Rings Actually Good For?

They’re often one of our first sex toy purchases, but what are cock rings actually good for? On this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi, Nick, and Jess talk about the merits of cock rings, how to make the most of yours, and what kinds are available.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 08 Aug 2019

Ep.14 Sexual Happiness Podcast: Why Use a Cock Ring?

(Repeated text)

They’re often one of our first sex toy purchases, but what are cock rings actually good for?

On this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi, Nick, and Jess talk about the merits of cock rings, how to make the most of yours, and what kinds are available.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 08 Aug 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 15

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-15-should-you-have-sex-outside

Should I Have Sex Outside?

Are you thinking of taking your sex life to the great outdoors? Then there are some things you need to consider…

On this episode of The Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi, Nick, and Jess share their tips for the best ways to indulge in some al fresco fun, without encountering the long arm of the law.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 15 Aug 2019

Ep.15 Sexual Happiness Podcast: Can I Have Sex Outside? :page_facing_up:

(Repeated text)

Are you thinking of taking your sex life to the great outdoors? Then there are some things you need to consider…

On this episode of The Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi, Nick, and Jess share their tips for the best ways to indulge in some al fresco fun, without encountering the long arm of the law.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 15 Aug 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 16

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-16-what-can-i-do-if-im-nervous-about-sex

What Can I Do If I’m Nervous About Sex?

Sex. It’s supposed to be all fun and frolics, but what can you do when your bedroom worries are getting in the way of your erotic enjoyment?

This week, Jess and Sammi talk through some of the most common fears about sex, and give their expert advice on how to turn sexytime from terrifying to terrific.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 22 Aug 2019

Ep.16 Sexual Happiness Podcast: What Can I Do If I’m Nervous About Sex? :page_facing_up:

(Repeated text)

Sex. It’s supposed to be all fun and frolics, but what can you do when your bedroom worries are getting in the way of your erotic enjoyment?

This week, Jess and Sammi talk through some of the most common fears about sex, and give their expert advice on how to turn sexytime from terrifying to terrific.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 27 Aug 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 17

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-17-how-can-i-feel-sexy-with-jess-megan

How Can I Feel Sexy?
(with Jess Megan)

Whether it’s battles with body confidence or a dip in libido, feeling sexy doesn’t always come as easily as it could. So what can you do?

On this week’s episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi is joined by resident Lovehoney meme queen, Kate, and model/influencer Jess Megan, to talk about the biggest inhibitors to feeling sexy, and what we can do to bring our mojo back.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 29 Aug 2019

Ep.17 Sexual Happiness Podcast: How Can
I Feel Sexy? :page_facing_up:

Did you know that a lack of confidence in our own bodies is one of the biggest inhibitors to living a sexually happy life? Well, this week on the Sexual Happiness Podcast, we decided to do our best to remedy that.

With the help of body confidence advocate, model, and influencer Jess Megan, Sammi and guest host Kate talk about why we might not always feel our sexiest, and what all of us can do to remedy that.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 23 Aug 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 18

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-18-wheres-the-sexiest-place-in-the-world

Where’s the Sexiest Place in the World?

Have you ever wondered just what goes on behind closed doors in your hometown?

On this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi, Jess, and Nick talk about the findings of the Lovehoney Sex Map, which ranks the sexiest cities in Australia, the USA, and the UK according to sex toy sales. Which city in the USA is ranked #1 for bondage buys? Which Australian town is most into role play? And is Dagenham really the sexiest place in the UK? You’ll have to listen to find out!

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 05 Sep 2019

Ep.18 Sexual Happiness Podcast: Where’s the Sexiest Place in the World?

Have you ever wondered just what goes on behind closed doors in your neighbourhood? Or which city buys the biggest dildos?

This week on the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi, Nick, and Jess talk about the Lovehoney Sex Map, which ranks the sex appeal of hundreds of cities across the UK, US, and Australia to determine which is the sexiest.

Want to find out more? You can check out your region’s sex map here!

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 10 Sep 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 19

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-19-how-can-i-give-an-erotic-massage

How Can I Give an Erotic Massage?

Whether it’s a prelude to sex or ‘just because’, giving your partner an intimate massage can be a brilliant bonding experience. This week on the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi and Nick give their top tips for how to make your massage unforgettable.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 12 Sep 2019

Ep.19 Sexual Happiness Podcast: How to Give an Erotic Massage

(Repeated text)

Whether it’s a prelude to sex or ‘just because’, giving your partner an intimate massage can be a brilliant bonding experience.

This week on the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi and Nick give their top tips for how to make your massage unforgettable.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like