Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 10 Jul 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 10

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-10-whats-really-the-best-sex-position

What’s REALLY the Best Sex Position?

From doggy to 69 and reverse cowgirl to spooning, the number of positions we can have sex in is endless. But which one’s really the best?

In this episode of The Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi, Nick, and Jess give their tips on the best positions for the kind of sex that you want to have, as well as sharing some little-known nuggets of sex trivia.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 11 Jul 2019

Ep.10 Sexual Happiness Podcast: What’s the Best Sex Position?

This week on the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sam, Nick and Jess are answering the all important question: “What is the best sex position?”

As you might expect, there isn’t really a ‘one size fits all’ answer to this, and it really depends who you are and what you’re doing!

Listen in to find out which positions we recommend for amazing G-spot pleasure, oral sex, anal sex, for couples who are mismatched in size, and more.

And of course we cover our usual segments “You can never know enough about sex” and “Question of the week” where we share what we’ve learned about sex this week, and answer your sex questions.

Got a question or topic you want us to cover?

Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Wednesday. Subscribe to stay up to date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like