Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 22 Jul 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 12

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-12-whats-the-sexual-happiness-study-with-bibi-lynch-and-honey-ross

What’s The Sexual Happiness Study?
(with Bibi Lynch and Honey Ross)

Lovehoney are the Sexual Happiness People, but what does sexual happiness actually look like to people across the world? Which generation are the most sexually fulfilled? How many of us are masturbating? And how many people are discussing their sex life with retail assistants?! The answers to these (and many more) questions can be found in the Lovehoney Sexual Happiness Study 2019.

On this episode of The Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi and Nick are joined by journalist and broadcaster Bibi Lynch, and writer, producer and activist Honey Ross to discuss the results of the study.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 25 Jul 2019

Ep.12 Sexual Happiness Podcast: “54% of Men Use Sex Toys”

(Repeated text)

Lovehoney are the Sexual Happiness People, but what does sexual happiness actually look like across the world?

How many of us are masturbating? And how many people are discussing their sex life with retail assistants?! The answers to these (and many more) questions can be found in the Lovehoney Sexual Happiness Study 2019.

On this episode of The Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi and Nick are joined by journalist and broadcaster Bibi Lynch, and writer, producer and activist Honey Ross to discuss the results of the study.

And of course we cover our usual segments “You can never know enough about sex” and “Question of the week” where we share what we’ve learned about sex this week, and answer your sex questions.

Got a question or topic you want us to cover?

Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Wednesday. Subscribe to stay up to date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like