Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 15 Aug 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 16

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-16-what-can-i-do-if-im-nervous-about-sex

What Can I Do If I’m Nervous About Sex?

Sex. It’s supposed to be all fun and frolics, but what can you do when your bedroom worries are getting in the way of your erotic enjoyment?

This week, Jess and Sammi talk through some of the most common fears about sex, and give their expert advice on how to turn sexytime from terrifying to terrific.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 22 Aug 2019

Ep.16 Sexual Happiness Podcast: What Can I Do If I’m Nervous About Sex? :page_facing_up:

(Repeated text)

Sex. It’s supposed to be all fun and frolics, but what can you do when your bedroom worries are getting in the way of your erotic enjoyment?

This week, Jess and Sammi talk through some of the most common fears about sex, and give their expert advice on how to turn sexytime from terrifying to terrific.

And of course we cover our usual segments “You can never know enough about sex” and “Question of the week” where we share what we’ve learned about sex this week, and answer your sex questions.

Got a question or topic you want us to cover?

Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Wednesday. Subscribe to stay up to date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like