Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 27 Aug 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 17

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-17-how-can-i-feel-sexy-with-jess-megan

How Can I Feel Sexy?
(with Jess Megan)

Whether it’s battles with body confidence or a dip in libido, feeling sexy doesn’t always come as easily as it could. So what can you do?

On this week’s episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi is joined by resident Lovehoney meme queen, Kate, and model/influencer Jess Megan, to talk about the biggest inhibitors to feeling sexy, and what we can do to bring our mojo back.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 29 Aug 2019

Ep.17 Sexual Happiness Podcast: How Can
I Feel Sexy? :page_facing_up:

Did you know that a lack of confidence in our own bodies is one of the biggest inhibitors to living a sexually happy life? Well, this week on the Sexual Happiness Podcast, we decided to do our best to remedy that.

With the help of body confidence advocate, model, and influencer Jess Megan, Sammi and guest host Kate talk about why we might not always feel our sexiest, and what all of us can do to remedy that.

And of course we cover our usual segments “You can never know enough about sex” and “Question of the week” where we share what we’ve learned about sex this week, and answer your sex questions.

Got a question or topic you want us to cover?

Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Wednesday. Subscribe to stay up to date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like