Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 23 Aug 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 18

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-18-wheres-the-sexiest-place-in-the-world

Where’s the Sexiest Place in the World?

Have you ever wondered just what goes on behind closed doors in your hometown?

On this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi, Jess, and Nick talk about the findings of the Lovehoney Sex Map, which ranks the sexiest cities in Australia, the USA, and the UK according to sex toy sales. Which city in the USA is ranked #1 for bondage buys? Which Australian town is most into role play? And is Dagenham really the sexiest place in the UK? You’ll have to listen to find out!

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 05 Sep 2019

Ep.18 Sexual Happiness Podcast: Where’s the Sexiest Place in the World?

Have you ever wondered just what goes on behind closed doors in your neighbourhood? Or which city buys the biggest dildos?

This week on the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi, Nick, and Jess talk about the Lovehoney Sex Map, which ranks the sex appeal of hundreds of cities across the UK, US, and Australia to determine which is the sexiest.

Want to find out more? You can check out your region’s sex map here!

And of course we cover our usual segments “You can never know enough about sex” and “Question of the week” where we share what we’ve learned about sex this week, and answer your sex questions.

Got a question or topic you want us to cover?

Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Wednesday. Subscribe to stay up to date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like