Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 24 Sep 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 21

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-21-how-can-we-revive-our-sex-life-after-having-kids-with-chantelle-otten

How Can We Revive Our Sex Life After Having Kids?
(with Chantelle Otten)

Starting a family is a wonderful thing - but it can have quite a big impact on your intimacy as a couple.

This week, Sam, Nick, and Kate are joined by sexologist Chantelle Otten to share their thoughts on how to create a new erotic life together after having kids, as well as answering your questions and sharing their sex facts!

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 26 Sep 2019

Ep.21 Sexual Happiness Podcast: How Can We Revive Our Sex Life After Having Kids? :page_facing_up:

Having kids can bring joy like no other, but on the flip side do babies spell erotic disaster for couples? There are many ways to evolve into your new role as a parent while still being able to enjoy an exciting and fulfilling sex life.

This week, Sam, Nick, and Kate are joined by sexologist Chantelle Otten to share their thoughts on the intimate challenges that parents face and how get the spark back after having kids, as well as answering your questions and sharing their sex facts!

And of course we cover our usual segments “You can never know enough about sex” and “Question of the week” where we share what we’ve learned about sex this week, and answer your sex questions.

Got a question or topic you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Wednesday. Subscribe to stay up to date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like