Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 09 Oct 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 23

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-23-what-do-i-need-to-know-about-bdsm

What Do I Need to Know About BDSM?

BDSM - it’s an acronym that’s become synonymous with all things kinky, but what does it actually mean? And why do people enjoy it so much?

On this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sam and Nick delve into the definition of BDSM, what it can involve, and how you could try it with a partner without blowing all your cash on leather and chains on your first time out.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 09 Oct 2019

Ep.23 Sexual Happiness Podcast: What Do I Need To Know About BDSM :page_facing_up:

This week Sammi and Nick are discussing BDSM. What does it acutally mean? Is it all gimp masks, leather whips and spanking? So much is covered under the multi-faceted BDSM umberella that it can all get a little confusing. What might someone new to this arena find appealling? What’s the difference between ‘hard’ BDSM and ‘soft’ BDSM… and what does it all actually involve?

Maybe you’ve read or watched Fifty Shades of Grey , the now iconic book/movie that made a huge impact on the popularity of BDSM? Well, here’s a chance to discover a kink you might like to explore… What’s the best way to bring up the subject with a partner? What would your ‘safe word’ be?

And of course, we cover our usual segments “You can never know enough about sex” and “Question of the week” where we share what we’ve learned about sex this week, and answer your sex questions.

Got a question or topic you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Wednesday. Subscribe to stay up to date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like