Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 06 Nov 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 27

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-27-what-can-we-do-about-the-orgasm-gap-with-fern-brady

What Can We Do About the Orgasm Gap?
(with Fern Brady)

We all love orgasms - but what can we do when we’re not having the same number of orgasms as our partner?

On this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Nick and Sammi are joined by comedian Fern Brady to talk about the causes of the orgasm gap, and what every gender can do to help to close it.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 07 Nov 2019

Ep.27 Sexual Happiness Podcast: What Can We Do About The Orgasm Gap?
(with Fern Brady)

The ‘orgasm gap’ is a term coined fairly recently, and it refers to the fact that in heterosexual relationships, women on average are having far fewer orgasms than men.

So why is this, and how can we level the playing field? Perhaps women are too polite or somehow feel less entitled? Is it a communication problem or are we simply uneducated? And how come lesbians have the most orgasms out of all the sexual genres?

This week, Sammi and Nick are joined by stand-up comedian, Fern Brady and they share their thoughts on ‘what we can do about the orgasm gap’.

And of course we cover our usual segments “You can never know enough about sex” and “Question of the week” where we share what we’ve learned about sex this week, and answer your sex questions.

Got a question or topic you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Wednesday. Subscribe to stay up to date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like