Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 27 Nov 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 30

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/30-can-vanilla-sex-still-be-good-with-jack-barry

Can Vanilla Sex Still Be Good?
(with Jack Barry)

Do you really need to turn up the kink to have a satisfying sex life?

On this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast from Lovehoney, Nick and Sammi are joined by comedian Jack Barry to talk about the place of ‘vanilla’ (or ‘conventional’) sex in a sexually happy lifestyle. Should we put the handcuffs down from time to time, and just reconnect with our partner? What are the advantages of frills-free fun? And what does ‘vanilla’ mean anyway? Listen to this week’s show to find out.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 27 Nov 2019

Ep.30 Can Vanilla Sex Still Be Good?
(With Jack Barry)

When ‘vanilla’ is mentioned in the sexual arena it’s usually in reference to a somewhat less than exciting sex life e.g. no frills (toys), one position, penetrative sex. But why does ‘conventional’ sex get such a bad wrap – is it always necessary to be more kinky and daring?

The intimacy that sex brings is often the most important factor for many couples, so can’t you just do both? You don’t have to bring out the ‘big guns’ of whips, chains and ball gags every time, but maybe adding some sprinkles to that scoop of vanilla from time-to-time could be a fun thing.

This week, Sammi and Nick are joined by stand-up comedian, Jack Barry, as they share their thoughts on ‘the pros and cons of ‘vanilla sex’'.

And of course we cover our usual segments “You can never know enough about sex” and “Question of the week” where we share what we’ve learned about sex this week, and answer your sex questions.

Got a question or topic you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Wednesday. Subscribe to stay up to date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like