Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 12 Dec 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 33

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/33-what-are-the-best-sex-toy-gifts

What Are the Best Sex Toy Gifts?

How do you give someone a sex toy for Christmas? Is giving the gift of sexual happiness the right thing to do? And how on earth would you wrap a dildo?

On this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi and Nick share some facts about festive frolics, as well as their top tips for gifting a sex toy to that someone special.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 18 Dec 2019

Ep.33 Sexual Happiness Podcast: What Are the Best Sex Toy Gifts?

With Christmas just around the corner why not think about mixing things up a bit and making some of your prezzie purchases a bit more provocative.

Sexy Christmas gifts could include anything from underwear, massage oil and sexy games for first-time gifters, to massage wands and maybe a few more daring items for those feeling especially festive.

This week, Sammi and Nick share their thoughts on what the best sex toy gifts are for a very happy Christmas!

And of course we cover our usual segments “You can never know enough about sex” and “Question of the week” where we share what we’ve learned about sex this week, and answer your sex questions.

Got a question or topic you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Wednesday. Subscribe to stay up to date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like