Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 27 Nov 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 30

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/30-can-vanilla-sex-still-be-good-with-jack-barry

Can Vanilla Sex Still Be Good?
(with Jack Barry)

Do you really need to turn up the kink to have a satisfying sex life?

On this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast from Lovehoney, Nick and Sammi are joined by comedian Jack Barry to talk about the place of ‘vanilla’ (or ‘conventional’) sex in a sexually happy lifestyle. Should we put the handcuffs down from time to time, and just reconnect with our partner? What are the advantages of frills-free fun? And what does ‘vanilla’ mean anyway? Listen to this week’s show to find out.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 27 Nov 2019

Ep.30 Can Vanilla Sex Still Be Good?
(With Jack Barry)

When ‘vanilla’ is mentioned in the sexual arena it’s usually in reference to a somewhat less than exciting sex life e.g. no frills (toys), one position, penetrative sex. But why does ‘conventional’ sex get such a bad wrap – is it always necessary to be more kinky and daring?

The intimacy that sex brings is often the most important factor for many couples, so can’t you just do both? You don’t have to bring out the ‘big guns’ of whips, chains and ball gags every time, but maybe adding some sprinkles to that scoop of vanilla from time-to-time could be a fun thing.

This week, Sammi and Nick are joined by stand-up comedian, Jack Barry, as they share their thoughts on ‘the pros and cons of ‘vanilla sex’'.

And of course we cover our usual segments “You can never know enough about sex” and “Question of the week” where we share what we’ve learned about sex this week, and answer your sex questions.

Got a question or topic you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Wednesday. Subscribe to stay up to date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 03 Dec 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 31

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/30-what-should-we-learn-in-lgbtq-sex-ed-with-riyadh-khalaf

What Should We Learn in LGBTQ+ Sex Ed?
(with Riyadh Khalaf)

Do you really need to turn up the kink to have a satisfying sex life?

We all know that typical sex education is pretty lacking in the pleasure side of things - but it’s even more lacking if you’re a member of the LGBTQ+ community.

This week on the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi and Nick are joined by filmmaker, presenter, and YouTube sensation Riyadh Khalaf to talk about the importance of inclusive sex education for everyone.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 04 Dec 2019

Ep.31 Sexual Happiness Podcast: What Should We Learn in LGBTQ Sex Ed?
(with Riyadh Khalaf)

Remember Sex Ed in school? Was it all videos of toilet cubicles and/or kids jumping into swimming pools? If so, your experience was similar to the vast majority; solely based on the ins-and-outs of ‘baby-making’, involving some extremely clinical descriptions of heterosexual sex.

So, why hasn’t Sex Ed been dragged by the balls kicking and screaming into the 21st -century? There’s an overwhelming need for an all-inclusive curriculum offering age-appropriate, relevant relationship and queer-inclusive advice and information.

This week, Sammi, Nick are joined by writer and broadcaster, Riyadh Khalaf, and they share their thoughts on LGBTQ and Sex Education.

And of course we cover our usual segments “You can never know enough about sex” and “Question of the week” where we share what we’ve learned about sex this week, and answer your sex questions.

Got a question or topic you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Wednesday. Subscribe to stay up to date!

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 11 Dec 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 32

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/32-how-can-i-have-sex-at-christmas

How Can I Have Sex At Christmas?

When it’s cold outside (and maybe you and your partner have just treated yourselves to a little something special from Lovehoney), it’s tempting to just stay in bed over the festive period - but how can you get intimate when the whole family’s over and there’s a huge dinner to be cooked?

On this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi and Nick share some facts about festive frolics, as well as their top tips for making time for more than a kiss under the mistletoe.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 11 Dec 2019

Ep.32 Sexual Happiness Podcast: How Can I Have Sex At Christmas?

Just how do you sneak in a quickie during the mostly manic festive period… and how do you keep the noise down or find a discreet time to slip away for a bit of stress-busting sexy time?

No one wants to subject their nearest and dearest to a ‘chandelier’ ceiling shaking show or a bulb-flickering buzz fest whilst they are settling down for a snooze in front of the Queen’s speech.

This week Sammi and Nick share their thoughts and advice on the best times and most discreet ways to have sex at Christmas, and discuss why it’s a great idea to do away with ‘blue baubles’ and schedule in some private playtime, whether solo or with a partner

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 12 Dec 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 33

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/33-what-are-the-best-sex-toy-gifts

What Are the Best Sex Toy Gifts?

How do you give someone a sex toy for Christmas? Is giving the gift of sexual happiness the right thing to do? And how on earth would you wrap a dildo?

On this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi and Nick share some facts about festive frolics, as well as their top tips for gifting a sex toy to that someone special.

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 18 Dec 2019

Ep.33 Sexual Happiness Podcast: What Are the Best Sex Toy Gifts?

With Christmas just around the corner why not think about mixing things up a bit and making some of your prezzie purchases a bit more provocative.

Sexy Christmas gifts could include anything from underwear, massage oil and sexy games for first-time gifters, to massage wands and maybe a few more daring items for those feeling especially festive.

This week, Sammi and Nick share their thoughts on what the best sex toy gifts are for a very happy Christmas!

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 23 Dec 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 34

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/34-what-will-be-the-sex-trends-of-2020-with-lou-sanders-and-adam-hess

What Will Be the Sex Trends of 2020?
(with Lou Sanders and Adam Hess)

It’s not long until the new year begins (along with a brand new decade!) - but what will be the sexy activity we’ll all be indulging in during 2020?

In this lighthearted episode, Sammi is joined by comedians Lou Sanders and Adam Hess, along with sex and relationship expert Annabelle Knight, to look back at the top kinks of 2019 (and forward to what we’ll all be doing between the sheets in the coming year).

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 26 Dec 2019

Ep.34 Sexual Happiness Podcast: What Will Be the Sex Trends of 2020?
(with Lou Sanders and Adam Hess)

(Repeated text)

It’s not long until the new year begins (along with a brand new decade!) - but what will be the sexy activity we’ll all be indulging in during 2020?

In this lighthearted episode, Sammi is joined by comedians Lou Sanders and Adam Hess, along with sex and relationship expert Annabelle Knight, to look back at the top kinks of 2019 (and forward to what we’ll all be doing between the sheets in the coming year).

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 23 Dec 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 35

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/35-what-are-the-most-common-sex-toy-questions-with-billie

What Are The Most Common Sex Toy Questions?
(with Billie)

What do people really want to know about their sex toys? On this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Nick and Violet are joined by Billie from the Customer Care team to find out what sex toy shoppers are the most curious about.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 01 Jan 2020

Ep.35 Sexual Happiness Podcast: What Are The Most Common Sex Toy Questions?

Sneek a peek into the weird and wonderful word of Lovehoney Cutomer Services, and gain an eye-opening insight into the most common enquiries from customers regarding the huge array of sex toys available.

From faulty products to sage advice for first time shoppers and dealing with prank calls, our Customer Services department are staunchy unshockable. No question is too ridiculous and no problem too embarrassing.

This week Nick and Violet are joined by Bille, one of Lovehoney’s Customer Service executives, and they chat about the most common sex toy questions.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 15 Jan 2020
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 36

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/36-how-can-i-design-a-sex-toy-with-alix-fox

How Can I Design a Sex Toy?
(with Alix Fox)

Have you got a great idea for the next big sex toy? On this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi is joined by presenter, writer, and all-round sex wizard Alix Fox to talk about the Design A Sex Toy competition, and what makes a phenomenal sex toy.

If you have an idea that you’d like to enter, just follow the link here: www.lovehoney.com/design-a-sex-toy/

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 08 Jan 2020

Ep.36 Sexual Happiness Podcast: How Can I Design a Sex Toy?
(with Alix Fox)

Lovehoney’s Design a Sex Toy competition is back! Maybe you have a brilliant idea to fill a hole in the market, or perhaps you just need to get those cogs turning and let us give you some pointers on how to identify the ‘next big thing!’

Head over to Lovehoney website and search ‘design a toy’ and enter in one of three categories: students, general public, and those of you with a design background. Each category winner gets a £5K prize, their product developed, and a share of future profits!

All you clever folks have to do is come up with an idea for a ‘future sex toy’ that at the moment doesnt exist ,but will still be played with in ten years time. Entries must be in by February 21st 2020.

This week, Sammi is joined by broadcaster, writer and sex educator, Alix Fox, where they share their thoughts on the best way to go about designing a new sex toy.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 30 Jan 2020
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 37

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/38-how-can-i-make-sex-last-longer

How Can I Make Sex Last Longer?

We’ve all been there: things with your partner are getting hot and steamy, you’re just beginning to really enjoy yourself - and then, it’s all over.

While there’s no set length of time that sex should last for, we all have times when we’d enjoy a good long session. So on this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi and Nick share their tips for making your love-making last longer, regardless of what genitals you have.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 29 Jan 2020

Ep.37* Sexual Happiness Podcast: How Can I Make Sex Last Longer?

Time is of the essence… whether you are up for a long, slow seduction or a frantic quickie, duration and stamina play a key part in making your sexy time special.

And, it’s not just those in possesion of a penis who can benefit from delaying tactics ‘know how’, the clitoris clientelle can also revel in the ability to delay orgasm.

So, is it a case of prolonging foreplay, redifining ‘sex’, or using a few tricks and toys to aid you in your quest?

This week, Sammi and Nick are chatting about, ‘how to make sex last longer’, and they share their thoughts and tips on the best ways to go about it.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 05 Feb 2020
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 38

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/39-how-can-i-have-the-sexiest-valentines-day

How Can I Have the Sexiest Valentine’s Day?

Valentine’s Day is nearly upon us, and though it’s meant to be the most romantic day of the year, it’s not always easy to live up to the expectations. So how can you have the sexiest Valentine’s Day that suits both you and your partner?

On this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi and Nick share their tips for upping the sex factor this February 14th, whatever your plans with your boo may be!

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 05 Feb 2020

Ep.38* Sexual Happiness Podcast: How Can I Have the Sexiest Valentine’s Day?

Love is in the air as Valentine’s Day fast approaches, giving the perfect excuse to focus on romance and the ‘art of love’… and a great time to try something new!

So, if you need a few ideas on how to build-up anticipation and make your night go with a bang, or some tips on the best gifts and toys to get; simply turn on, tune in and get some Lovehoney podcast in your ears, where the world is your ‘sexy oyster!’

This week, Sammi and Nick are talking about how to make this Valentine’s Day the sexiest one yet, and share their thoughts on the best ways to get the celebrations started.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 12 Feb 2020
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 39

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/39-which-sex-toy-materials-are-best

Which Sex Toy Materials Are Best?

When it comes to picking a sex toy, there are lots of things you need to consider - and one of the most important of those is the material that your toy is made from!

On this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi and Nick talk about some of the different sex toy materials that you can try, what their benefits are, and what a difference they can make to your sex life.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 22 Jan 2020

Ep.39* Sexual Happiness Podcast: Which Sex Toy Materials Are Best?

How important is your choice of material when choosing a sex toy? Is there much difference between ABS plastic and silicone, or glass and metal?

What are the choices available to you, and what aspects should be taken in to consideration when making a purchase? Is price a factor, or is it real-feel and dual density all the way? And can anyone actually pronounce the word ‘Phthalates’?!

This week, Sammi, Nick are talking about sex toy materials and which ones are the ‘best’?

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 19 Feb 2020
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 40

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/40-how-does-sex-get-better-after-50

How Does Sex Get Better After 50?

We all know that our sex drives change throughout our lives, but how might things be different when you reach the big 5-0?

On this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi and Nick talk about the new book from sexpert Tracey Cox, ‘Great Sex Starts at 50’, and share their tips on how to live your sexually happiest life at any age.

The Sexual Happiness Podcast will be back (with even more guests, even more sex facts, and even more expert tips) in a few months time, but don’t despair: we’ll have lots of exclusive goodies for you over the coming weeks.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 26 Feb 2020
Back to Season 1

Season One
Best Bits

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/the-best-of-season-1

“Hot for Trotters”? It’s the Best of Season One

As we come to the end of the very first season of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, we look back at some of our favourite (and funniest) moments. Which has been your favourite episode?

The Sexual Happiness Podcast will be back (with even more guests, even more sex facts, and even more expert tips) in a few months time, but don’t despair: we’ll have lots of exclusive goodies for you over the coming weeks.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 17 Sep 2020

The Best Of Season 1: The Sexual Happiness Podcast

As we freewheel towards the start of Season 2 of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, we look back at some of our favourite (and funniest) moments from Season 1.

We’ve indulged in some bone-shaking giggles, and learned an incredible amount about the endlessly fascinating, continually-evolving world of sex and sexual happiness.

With a myriad of guests offering expert advice and opinions on their specialist subjects (from fetishes and fantasy to male sex toys and pegging) it has been an incredible journey.

Plus, we’ve had our minds irreversibly blown by our You Can Never Know Enough About Sex segment, where we share what we’ve learned about sex each week.

And on top of all that, we’ve had the privileged task of answering many of your most probing enquiries in Question of the Week.

So if you missed us the first time around and want to treat yourself to a taster of sexual happiness, we’ve collected some of the best bits in an extra-special highlights episode, which you can find by clicking ‘Read the rest of this post’.

Got a question or topic you want us to cover in the second series? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like

Podcast: Play At Home

:lh_heart_yellow: Play at Home :lh_heart_yellow:
Season One | Season Two | Season Three

Season One | Season Two | Season Three

1 Like

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 21 Apr 2020
Back to Play at Home

Play at Home
Episode 01

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/the-play-at-home-special-episode-1

The Play at Home Special: Introduction

Welcome back to a very special edition of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, containing everything you need to know about staying safe and sexy at home.

Whether you’re sharing the house with family or friends, physically unable to see your partner, or a key worker who’s finding it difficult to find the energy for sex right now, we’re here to help. Each week, Lovehoney sexperts Sammi and Nick will tackle the challenges of living a sexually happy life in a different lockdown situation, share some fun sex facts, and also give you the opportunity to share your top tips with others.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 22 Apr 2020

Ep.1 The Play at Home Special: Introduction

Welcome to our new ‘Play at Home’ mini series, where we aim to keep you entertained, help you cope, and even thrive during these strange days of love in the COVID-19 Lockdown.

Discover tips on keeping the lust alive, mind-blowing isolation masturbation. And on the flip side, how to keep it all together. No one-size fits all. This week, Sammi and Nick catch-up (remotely, of course) to touch on what this new landscape might mean for our sex lives, relationships and stress levels.

We also cover our usual segment “You can never know enough about sex”. And introduce “Sexual happiness starts with you”, where we share real tips and tales from our lovely Lovehoney customers.

Have you got a top tip or amorous anecdote to tell? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Wednesday. Subscribe to stay up-to-date!

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Play at Home

1 Like

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 27 Apr 2020
Back to Play at Home

Play at Home
Episode 02

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/shp-ep-2

Long-Distance Love Life

If social distancing is keeping you physically separated from your lover right now, and you’re looking for a little sexy inspiration to keep things exciting, then Sammi and Nick from Lovehoney have got you covered.

On this week’s special edition of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, we share our tips, tricks, and advice for sexy games and toys that you can play with together. Got a tip that you’d like to share? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 29 Apr 2020

Ep.2 Play at Home: Long Distance Love Life

Welcome to our new ‘Play at Home’ mini series, where we aim to keep you entertained, coping and thriving during Lockdown.

Are you struggling to maintain intimacy while being physically separated from your partner?

This week, Sammi and Nick catch-up (remotely, of course) and share their thoughts on the challenges of getting down ‘n’ dirty while apart. It’s time to get creative!

We also cover our usual segments “You can never know enough about sex” and “Sexual happiness starts with you”, where we share real tips and tales from our lovely Lovehoney customers.

Have you got a top tip or amorous anecdote to tell? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Wednesday. Subscribe to stay up-to-date!

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Play at Home

1 Like

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 04 May 2020
Back to Play at Home

Play at Home
Episode 03

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/play-at-home-solo-sexual-happiness

Solo Sexual Happiness

When you’re living the single life under isolation but you’re feeling frisky, how can you indulge your desires while still staying safe? This week on Lovehoney’s Play at Home special, Sammi and Nick share their tips on loving yourself, how to level up your masturbation, and why a sex toy kit might just be your new BFF.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 07 May 2020

Ep.3 Play At Home: Solo Sexual Happiness

Welcome to our new ‘Play at Home’ mini series, where we aim to keep you entertained, coping and sexually thriving during Lockdown.

This week, Sammi and Nick catch-up (remotely, of course) and share their thoughts and advice on how you can still have great sex when you are single and self-isolating.

We also cover our usual segments “You can never know enough about sex” and “Sexual happiness starts with you”, where we share real tips and tales from our lovely Lovehoney customers.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Play at Home

1 Like

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 11 May 2020
Back to Play at Home

Play at Home
Episode 04

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/play-at-home-sex-in-a-shared-home

Sex in a Shared Home

Whether you and your partner are living with friends or family, finding quality time to yourselves when everyone’s at home all the time is tricky. Luckily, Nick and Sammi from Lovehoney are here to share their advice for making time together and still getting your rocks off in shared accommodation.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 14 May 2020

Ep.4 Play At Home: Sex in a Shared Home

Welcome to our new ‘Play at Home’ mini series, where we aim to keep you entertained, coping and sexually thriving during Lockdown.

This week, Sammi and Nick catch-up (remotely, of course) and tackle this week’s hot topic of - how to have a satifsying sex life when you are sharing your home with all manner of occupants; from housemates and friends, to children, parents and family.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Thursday. Subscribe to stay up-to-date!

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Play at Home

1 Like

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 19 May 2020
Back to Play at Home

Play at Home
Episode 05

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/play-at-home-sex-self-care-and-relaxation

Sex, Self-Care, and Relaxation

When you’re faced with the stress and pressure of everyday life (especially under lockdown), it can be difficult to find the relaxed state of mind needed for the most enjoyable sex. But how can you banish the worries of the day and make the most of intimate time with your partner? This week, Sammi and Nick tackle the tricky topic of sex and relaxation.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 21 May 2020

Ep.5 Play At Home: Sex, Self-Care and Relaxation

Welcome to our new Play at Home mini series, where we aim to keep you entertained, coping and sexually thriving during these unprecedented times.

An increase in stress and anxiety levels is more than understandable at the moment, but are the knock-on effects affecting your sex drive and your ability to relax?

This week, Sammi and Nick catch-up (remotely, of course) and share thoughts and advice on relaxation techniques, the incredible benefits of orgasm, and kick-starting your libido.

We also cover our usual segments; “You can never know enough about sex” and “Sexual happiness starts with you”, where we share real tips and tales from our lovely Lovehoney customers.

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Play at Home

1 Like

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 27 May 2020
Back to Play at Home

Play at Home
Episode 06

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/play-at-home-how-to-still-be-intimate-without-sex

How to Still Be Intimate (Without Sex)

Sometimes, we want to be close to our partners - but we don’t necessarily want to have sex right then and there. So how can you build that affection and playfulness without heading straight to the bedroom? Sammi and Nick share their tips on this week’s episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 28 May 2020

Ep.6 Play At Home: How To Still Be Intimate (Without Sex)

Welcome to our new ‘Play at Home’ mini series, where we aim to keep you entertained, coping and sexually thriving during these interesting and unique times.

Want to reingite the spark in your relationship that you’ve possibly been taking for granted, but without necessarily just jumping straight into bed?

This week, Sammi and Nick catch-up (remotely, of course) and share their thoughts on the different ways to boost intimacy and show appreciation of your partner that don’t just involve sex. Time to start thinking outside of the box!

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Thursday. Subscribe to stay up-to-date!

I listened to it and…
0 voters

Back to Play at Home

1 Like

Sexual Happiness Podcast

:lh_heart_yellow: Season Two :lh_heart_green:
Season One | Play at Home | Season Three

Episodes 01-12
Listen Forum Posts Blogs
01 Talking Turn-Ons and Arousal (with Bryony Cole) (33:40) 15 Sep
02 All You Need to Know About Establishing Consent (with Dr Megan Fleming) (36:58) 15 Sep
03 Squirting: What Is It, and How Can You Do It? (22:07) 30 Sep
04 Our Most Common Sexual Fantasies (with Rose Matafeo) (43:44) 23 Sep
05 How Can I Be More Dominant in the Bedroom? (with Desiree Burch) (44:14) 12 Oct
06 What Should I Know About First-Time Bondage? (32:11) 16 Oct
07 Everything You Need to Know About Pegging (21:37) 22 Oct
08 How to Give Your Partner an Incredible Orgasm (with Ashley Cobb) (41:54) 05 Nov
09 How Can I Give the Best Oral Sex? (41:46) 12 Nov
10 Everything You Need to Know About Buying Sexy Lingerie (36:37) 19 Nov
11 How to Take Sexy Pictures (For You or Your Partner) (44:40) 23 Nov
12 Things Everyone Should Know About Orgasms (with Zachary Zane) (40:59) 01 Dec

Episodes 13-23
Listen Forum Posts Blogs
13 Why Non-Penetrative Sex is the Best (41:11) 10 Dec
14 What can Sexy Games Do For Your Sex Life? (With Steve Bugeja and Lily O’Farrell) (46:56) 15 Dec
00 The Best Bits of The Sexual Happiness Podcast 2020 (28:22) 21 Dec
15 Types of Anal Sex Toys (30:28) 29 Dec
16 How To Shake Up Your Sex Life (36:07) 07 Jan
17 How To Explore BDSM When You’re Single AF (49:58) 14 Jan
18 How To Rediscover Your Sexy Self (with Bryony Kimmings)(56:44) 14 Jan
19 Getting Hand-sy: The Lovehoney Guide to Second Base (with Karley Sciortino)(49:17) 21 Jan
20 How Does Pregnancy Affect Your Sex Life? (with Cam Fraser and Edde Masson) (56:06) 04 Feb
21 Should I Buy My Friend A Sex Toy? (with Krystyna Hutchinson) (56:04) 29 Jan
22 How To Talk Dirty (51:38) 16 Feb
23 Top 10 Sex Facts That Blew Our Minds This Season (21:36) 25 Feb

1 Like