Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 15 Jan 2020
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 36

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/36-how-can-i-design-a-sex-toy-with-alix-fox

How Can I Design a Sex Toy?
(with Alix Fox)

Have you got a great idea for the next big sex toy? On this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi is joined by presenter, writer, and all-round sex wizard Alix Fox to talk about the Design A Sex Toy competition, and what makes a phenomenal sex toy.

If you have an idea that you’d like to enter, just follow the link here: www.lovehoney.com/design-a-sex-toy/

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 08 Jan 2020

Ep.36 Sexual Happiness Podcast: How Can I Design a Sex Toy?
(with Alix Fox)

Lovehoney’s Design a Sex Toy competition is back! Maybe you have a brilliant idea to fill a hole in the market, or perhaps you just need to get those cogs turning and let us give you some pointers on how to identify the ‘next big thing!’

Head over to Lovehoney website and search ‘design a toy’ and enter in one of three categories: students, general public, and those of you with a design background. Each category winner gets a £5K prize, their product developed, and a share of future profits!

All you clever folks have to do is come up with an idea for a ‘future sex toy’ that at the moment doesnt exist ,but will still be played with in ten years time. Entries must be in by February 21st 2020.

This week, Sammi is joined by broadcaster, writer and sex educator, Alix Fox, where they share their thoughts on the best way to go about designing a new sex toy.

And of course we cover our usual segments “You can never know enough about sex” and “Question of the week” where we share what we’ve learned about sex this week, and answer your sex questions.

Got a question or topic you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Wednesday. Subscribe to stay up to date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like