Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 17 May 2019
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 02

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/episode-2-why-should-i-try-something-new-in-the-bedroom

Why Should I Try Something New in the Bedroom?

On the second episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sam, Nick, and Jess delve into the hows and whys of trying a new position, sex toy, or activity in the bedroom. Should you surprise your partner, or talk to them first? What’s the best sex toy to start with? And how can doing squats improve your sex life?

:lh_heart_purple: Lovehoney, 02(?) May 2019

Ep.2: Sexual Happiness Podcast: Why Should I Try Something New in the Bedroom?

As the saying goes ‘a change is as good as a rest’, so why not apply that to your sex life? Try something new and exciting, and explore the huge variety of ways you can achieve arousal and orgasm.

Tune in for ideas and pointers on the hows and whys of trying a new position, sex toy or activity in the bedroom. What’s the best sex toy to start with? And, should you suprise your partner or talk to them first?

This week, Sammi, Nick and Jess share their thoughts and wisdom on breaking out of regular routines and trying something new in the bedroom (or any other room).

And of course, we cover our usual segments “You can never know enough about sex” and “Question of the week” where we share what we’ve learned about sex this week, and answer your sex questions.

Got a question or topic you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Wednesday. Subscribe to stay up-to-date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like