Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 05 Feb 2020
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 38

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/39-how-can-i-have-the-sexiest-valentines-day

How Can I Have the Sexiest Valentine’s Day?

Valentine’s Day is nearly upon us, and though it’s meant to be the most romantic day of the year, it’s not always easy to live up to the expectations. So how can you have the sexiest Valentine’s Day that suits both you and your partner?

On this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi and Nick share their tips for upping the sex factor this February 14th, whatever your plans with your boo may be!

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 05 Feb 2020

Ep.38* Sexual Happiness Podcast: How Can I Have the Sexiest Valentine’s Day?

Love is in the air as Valentine’s Day fast approaches, giving the perfect excuse to focus on romance and the ‘art of love’… and a great time to try something new!

So, if you need a few ideas on how to build-up anticipation and make your night go with a bang, or some tips on the best gifts and toys to get; simply turn on, tune in and get some Lovehoney podcast in your ears, where the world is your ‘sexy oyster!’

This week, Sammi and Nick are talking about how to make this Valentine’s Day the sexiest one yet, and share their thoughts on the best ways to get the celebrations started.

And of course we cover our usual segments “You can never know enough about sex” and “Question of the week” where we share what we’ve learned about sex this week, and answer your sex questions.

Got a question or topic you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Wednesday. Subscribe to stay up to date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like