Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 12 Feb 2020
Back to Season 1

Season One
Episode 39

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/39-which-sex-toy-materials-are-best

Which Sex Toy Materials Are Best?

When it comes to picking a sex toy, there are lots of things you need to consider - and one of the most important of those is the material that your toy is made from!

On this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi and Nick talk about some of the different sex toy materials that you can try, what their benefits are, and what a difference they can make to your sex life.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 22 Jan 2020

Ep.39* Sexual Happiness Podcast: Which Sex Toy Materials Are Best?

How important is your choice of material when choosing a sex toy? Is there much difference between ABS plastic and silicone, or glass and metal?

What are the choices available to you, and what aspects should be taken in to consideration when making a purchase? Is price a factor, or is it real-feel and dual density all the way? And can anyone actually pronounce the word ‘Phthalates’?!

This week, Sammi, Nick are talking about sex toy materials and which ones are the ‘best’?

And of course we cover our usual segments “You can never know enough about sex” and “Question of the week” where we share what we’ve learned about sex this week, and answer your sex questions.

Got a question or topic you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Wednesday. Subscribe to stay up to date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 1

1 Like