Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 21 Apr 2020
Back to Play at Home

Play at Home
Episode 01

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/the-play-at-home-special-episode-1

The Play at Home Special: Introduction

Welcome back to a very special edition of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, containing everything you need to know about staying safe and sexy at home.

Whether you’re sharing the house with family or friends, physically unable to see your partner, or a key worker who’s finding it difficult to find the energy for sex right now, we’re here to help. Each week, Lovehoney sexperts Sammi and Nick will tackle the challenges of living a sexually happy life in a different lockdown situation, share some fun sex facts, and also give you the opportunity to share your top tips with others.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 22 Apr 2020

Ep.1 The Play at Home Special: Introduction

Welcome to our new ‘Play at Home’ mini series, where we aim to keep you entertained, help you cope, and even thrive during these strange days of love in the COVID-19 Lockdown.

Discover tips on keeping the lust alive, mind-blowing isolation masturbation. And on the flip side, how to keep it all together. No one-size fits all. This week, Sammi and Nick catch-up (remotely, of course) to touch on what this new landscape might mean for our sex lives, relationships and stress levels.

We also cover our usual segment “You can never know enough about sex”. And introduce “Sexual happiness starts with you”, where we share real tips and tales from our lovely Lovehoney customers.

Have you got a top tip or amorous anecdote to tell? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Wednesday. Subscribe to stay up-to-date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Play at Home

1 Like