Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 04 May 2020
Back to Play at Home

Play at Home
Episode 03

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/play-at-home-solo-sexual-happiness

Solo Sexual Happiness

When you’re living the single life under isolation but you’re feeling frisky, how can you indulge your desires while still staying safe? This week on Lovehoney’s Play at Home special, Sammi and Nick share their tips on loving yourself, how to level up your masturbation, and why a sex toy kit might just be your new BFF.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 07 May 2020

Ep.3 Play At Home: Solo Sexual Happiness

Welcome to our new ‘Play at Home’ mini series, where we aim to keep you entertained, coping and sexually thriving during Lockdown.

This week, Sammi and Nick catch-up (remotely, of course) and share their thoughts and advice on how you can still have great sex when you are single and self-isolating.

We also cover our usual segments “You can never know enough about sex” and “Sexual happiness starts with you”, where we share real tips and tales from our lovely Lovehoney customers.

Have you got a top tip or amorous anecdote to tell? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Wednesday. Subscribe to stay up-to-date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Play at Home

1 Like