Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 19 May 2020
Back to Play at Home

Play at Home
Episode 05

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/play-at-home-sex-self-care-and-relaxation

Sex, Self-Care, and Relaxation

When you’re faced with the stress and pressure of everyday life (especially under lockdown), it can be difficult to find the relaxed state of mind needed for the most enjoyable sex. But how can you banish the worries of the day and make the most of intimate time with your partner? This week, Sammi and Nick tackle the tricky topic of sex and relaxation.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 21 May 2020

Ep.5 Play At Home: Sex, Self-Care and Relaxation

Welcome to our new Play at Home mini series, where we aim to keep you entertained, coping and sexually thriving during these unprecedented times.

An increase in stress and anxiety levels is more than understandable at the moment, but are the knock-on effects affecting your sex drive and your ability to relax?

This week, Sammi and Nick catch-up (remotely, of course) and share thoughts and advice on relaxation techniques, the incredible benefits of orgasm, and kick-starting your libido.

We also cover our usual segments; “You can never know enough about sex” and “Sexual happiness starts with you”, where we share real tips and tales from our lovely Lovehoney customers.

Have you got a top tip or amorous anecdote to tell? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Wednesday. Subscribe to stay up-to-date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Play at Home

1 Like