Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 15 Sep 2020
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 01

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s2e1-talking-turn-ons-and-arousal

Talking Turn-Ons and Arousal
(with Bryony Cole)

The Sexual Happiness Podcast is back! On the first show of season 2, Sammi and Nick are joined by sex tech wizard Bryony Cole to chat about the arousal cycle, how sex toys can help to boost your arousal level, and how to talk about your turn-ons with a partner.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 18 Sep 2020

The Sexual Happiness Podcast is Back!

Yes, that’s right, it’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for: Season Two of the Sexual Happiness Podcast has arrived!

Since we finished the first season way back in the before times February, we’ve been hard at work behind the scenes, beavering away to bring you more great guests, more scintillating sex facts, and more sexy topics that are so hot, you’ll need oven gloves just to press ‘Play’.

On the very first episode, Sammi and Nick are joined by sex tech expert, Bryony Cole, to talk about turn-ons, arousals, and understanding the many facets of the language of love and seduction. Whatever makes your freak flag fly, be it stockings and suspenders, or robots, or maybe even scratchy knitwear, the team share their tips for how to embrace and enjoy your own unique turn-ons.

And of course there are more wonderful snippets of sex trivia in You Can Never Know Enough About Sex, and we answer your Question of the Week.

Got a question or topic you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify, and we release new episodes every Friday. Subscribe to stay up to date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 2

1 Like