Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 15 Sep 2020
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 02

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/all-you-need-to-know-about-consent-with-dr-megan-fleming

All You Need to Know About Establishing Consent
(with Dr Megan Fleming)

This week on the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi and Nick are joined by sex and relationship therapist Dr Megan Fleming to talk about how you can establish consent - what it is, what signifies consent and what doesn’t, and why you need to make sure you have consent every time you have sex.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 25 Sep 2020

S2E2 - Everything You Need to Know About Consent
(with Dr Megan Fleming)

Consent is an enormous and very important topic, particularly when it comes to sexual consent. Whether you’re in a long-term relationship and want to try something new, or it’s a first-time encounter, feeling comfortable and safe, and having the capacity to say ‘no’ at any point in time, is an essential aspect for any healthy sexual relationship.

This week’s guest, sex and relationships expert Dr Megan Fleming, joins Sammi and Nick to talk about when you should establish consent (spoiler: it’s always ), what consent looks like, and how to go about having those unambiguous discussions.

Alongside this conversation (with the help of the famous 'tea’ analogy), the team talk about how worldwide lockdowns have affected sexual behaviours, and of course, share little-known sex facts and the answers to your questions.

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 2

1 Like