Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 30 Sep 2020
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 03

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s2e3-squirting-what-is-it-and-how-can-you-do-it

Squirting: What Is It, and How Can You Do It?

Maybe you’ve heard of squirting; maybe you’ve even experienced it. But what is it? And how does it happen? This week, Sammi is joined by Lovehoney writer Violet to talk about the myths and mysteries of squirting and female ejaculation.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 02 Oct 2020

S2E3 - Squirting: What Is It, and How Can You Do It?

Squirting has come to prominece in the last 5 to 10 years, but what exactly is it? Can anyone do it? How can you try squirting for yourself?

On this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi and Violet talk about the wet and wild world of squirting and female ejaculation, where they set about demystifying and offering tips and insights on this most fascinating phenomenon.

And of course, we cover our usual segments “You can never know enough about sex” and “Question of the week” where we share what we’ve learned about sex this week, and answer your sex questions.

Got a question or topic you want us to cover?

Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Friday. Subscribe to stay up to date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 2

1 Like