Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 23 Sep 2020
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 04

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s2e4-our-most-common-sexual-fantasies-with-rose-matafeo

Our Most Common Sexual Fantasies
(with Rose Matafeo)

Sam and Nick are joined by comedian Rose Matafeo to discuss the most common sexual fantasies, how to explore them, and the role of fantasies in a healthy, happy sex life.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 09 Oct 2020

S2E4 - Our Most Common Sexual Fantasies
(with Rose Matafeo)

Do your sexual fantasies take you to the heavenly clouds of Mount Olympus surrounded by Greek Gods? Or do you dream of getting down and dirty in a threesome, or maybe outside and in public?

Some fantasies are more do-able than others, for both couples and singles, and whether they remain a secret, shared or fulfilled… the possibilities are limitless.

On this episode of the Sexual Happiness Podcast, Sammi and Nick are joined by comedian, actor and presenter Rose Matafeo, and talk about some of the more common sexual fantasies, how to explore them and the role they play in a healthy sex life.

And of course, we cover our usual segments “You can never know enough about sex” and “Question of the week” where we share what we’ve learned about sex this week, and answer your sex questions.

Got a question or topic you want us to cover?

Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify. New episodes every Friday. Subscribe to stay up to date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 2

1 Like