Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 12 Oct 2020
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 05

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s2e5-how-can-i-be-more-dominant-in-the-bedroom-with-desiree-burch

How Can I Be More Dominant in the Bedroom?
(with Desiree Burch)

Do you and your partner want to try a little consensual power play in your sex life, but need some tips for getting started?

Sam and Nick are joined by comedian and former Domme, Desiree Burch, to chat about how to unlock your inner dominant, why power play can be so satisfying in the bedroom, and which products are best for beginner bondage play.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 16 Oct 2020

S2E5 - How Can I be More Dominant in the Bedroom
(with Desiree Burch)

We all know the glib scenario of the hooded gimp in the basement, but what is the driving force behind sexual dominance play? What is meant by the terms ‘safe word’ and ‘sub space’? Is fetish wear a necessary element? And, if you want to try power play, how do you overcome your inhibitions or initiate a discussion with your partner?

This week’s guest, comedian, presenter and one time professional Dominatrix, Desiree Burch, joins Sammi and Nick to talk about the intricacies of power play in the bedroom and the reasons why people find such intense pleasure and release from the sub/Dom experience.

Alongside this hot topic the team share some little-known sex facts (drunken fruit-fly sex anyone?) and the answers to your questions.

Got a question or subject you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com, or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify, with new episodes released every Friday. Subscribe to stay up to date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 2

1 Like