Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 16 Oct 2020
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 06

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s2e6-what-should-i-know-about-first-time-bondage

What Should I Know About First-Time Bondage?

From first-time bondage ties, to safe words and aftercare (not to mention what to actually do once your partner’s tied up), Sammi, Nick, and special guest Roy share their favourite tips for dipping your toe into the world of consensual restraint.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 23 Oct 2020

S2E6 - What Should I Know About First-Time Bondage?

This week’s Sammi and Nick are joined by fellow Lovehoney bod, Roy, to talk about what you need to know before you try bondage for the first time.

So what actually is bondage and why do people enjoy it? Is it the liberation of relinquishing your power - and on the opposite side, being empowered by total control? Or is it more to do with heightened arousal from sensory play?

Whatever the attraction, bondage is without doubt a mulit-faceted practise, and it is important to understand that communication, consent and safety are an integral part of this very popular and diverse form of sexual adventure play.

Alongside this hot topic the team share some little-known sex facts and the answers to your questions.

Got a question or subject you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify, with new episodes released every Friday. Subscribe to stay up-to-date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 2

1 Like