Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 05 Nov 2020
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 08

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s2e8-how-to-give-your-partner-an-incredible-orgasm-with-ashley-cobb

How to Give Your Partner an Incredible Orgasm
(with Ashley Cobb)

With help from sexual educator Ashley Cobb, Sammi and Anna discuss the best ways to make sure your lover has a fantastic orgasm. From advising on techniques, sex toys and the mental necessities for reaching orgasm, these are tips you don’t want to miss.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 06 Nov 2020

S2E8 - How to Give Your Partner an Incredible Orgasm
(with Ashley Cobb)

This week Sammi and debut Lovehoney bod, Anna are joined by sexual educator and ‘sexfluencer’ Ashley Cobb, to talk about how to give your partner an incredible orgasm.

How much of an orgasm happens in the mind and how much is actual technique? Are men and women different in this aspect, and how do your stop yourself overthinking it?

Mindset, build-up and your partner’s state-of-mind are both huge players in sexual arousal - so how do you stimulate both the mind and the body to give your lover a mind-blowing, earth-shaking climax? No pressure…

Alongside this hot topic the team share some little-known sex facts and the answers to your questions.

Got a question or subject you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com, or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify, with new episodes released every Friday. Subscribe to stay up-to-date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 2

1 Like