Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 19 Nov 2020
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 10

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s2e10-everything-you-need-to-know-about-buying-lingerie

Everything You Need to Know About Buying Sexy Lingerie

Considering buying lingerie for yourself or for your lover and don’t know where to start? Don’t worry, we gotchu.

Nick, Violet and Anna share their advice on how to go about buying lingerie. From picking the best style to suit your lover’s taste, to some serious lingerie no-nos, the podcast team are here to help you get it right.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 20 Nov 2020

S2E10 - Everything You Need to Know About Buying Lingerie

This week Nick is joined by fabulous new co-hosts; Anna and Violet, who are chatting about everything you need to know about buying lingerie.

There is definitely a place in our lives for those comfy, old faithful, greying undies, but when should you bring out the big guns… the sexy lingerie? Should you save it ‘for best’ and only wear your posh pants in the bedroom, or as a signal for sexy time?

Does wearing something frilly and lacey ‘for your eyes only’ under your regular clothes add a confident spring to your step? And from a voyeur’s perspective - is a ‘nicely wrapped partner present’ just that little bit more special?

Tune in for tips on how to choose something smashing for yourself or a partner from the vast array of lingerie styles and sizes available; from crotchless knickers and silky cami sets to bodystockings and sexy male underwear.

Alongside this hot topic the team share some little-known sex facts and the answers to your questions.

Got a question or subject you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com, or comment below.

You can find us on iTunes, Soundcloud and Spotify, with new episodes released every Friday. Subscribe to stay up-to-date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 2

1 Like