Sexual new years resolutions

Like to start a thread about something you want to do.

Then come back and repost when your lucky enough to of achieved it

For me I'd like a nice long weekend away to enjoy ourselves with no distractions.

I'd like to get back to being able to have sex comfortably, after struggling with penetration due to post-childbirth scar tissue.

We're getting there slowly, last time we actually managed to have sex so that's a start! By the end of 2017 I want to be back to our old ways, and be able to enjoy doggy style again (that position is impossible at the moment!).

I'd also like to use more toys together, but my partner is a bit shy in that department so we'll see how it goes. πŸ™‚

It's more bucket list than resolution but would love to get a fucking machine.

That being said, I'll happily just settle for more regular sex as my wife takes antidepressants and her sex drive comes and goes...

OH and I. Have been having a great time exploring toys and bondage, but OH said he thought it was getting a bit overwhelming. So we are going to try to just use one or two toys, either in forplay or sex, and more Vanilka sex. I do think it will make things more special while still maintaining that bit of power play.

I would like to try electrosex but it might be a too big step for my OH at the moment, he have just embraced bondage and toys fully so I think I might have to wait some time until he would like to try electrosex :)

Any sex would be nice πŸ€”πŸ˜‰

I want to finally get to enjoy intimacy. Maybe find a good sex therapist too

If I could start actually having a sex life in 2017 that'd be great!

I hope to be pegged in 2017. Only tried anal for the first time a few weeks ago and surprised myself at how easy and nice it was. Each time I play now I include an anal vibrator. Next step is to buy a butt plug set and then once ready, arrange the date with my new friend.

I want to find more me time. I've spent a fortune on toys that I love but because time is often an issue for me I often find myself grabbing my tango for that near instant hit then getting on with my day.
I long for the days where I dress up just for me and test out my arsenal properly 😍😍😍

More intimacy for us.Our lad is going out more such gives us more privacy in the house.

More roleplays as well with switching roles from time to time.

I'd like to initiate more. Perhaps work on getting more child free periods of time for us to just relax and enjoy being intimate, sexual or not. Also going to work on confidence, or at the very least not letting confidence issues hold me back from enjoying our sex life to the full.

I'd like to initiate more, without worrying what if. Also going to work on confidence, or at least not letting my confidence hangups hold me back from enjoying our sex life without the voice in my head questioning if I look ok. To keep trying new things

We've had a pretty good time together so far, but hoping this year we can get some time alone long enough to really enjoy each other. We would both like to be able to dominate each other a little more than we currently have. For longer periods of time more intense tasks and what not.

364 days to go

I want to explore new ways of pleasuring myself, which I already started at the end of 2016!! I'd like to continue building my confidence and learning to be more comfortable and accepting of my body. Maybe, just maybe finding a playmate!!

Me and my wife have wrote a list of fantasies we want to do and we aint rushing through it but to tick a few off in 2017 be a very good start!

I have 2 resolutions...

1. Initiate sex more. Don't think he'd ever say no so what's stopping me??!!
2. Surprise my OH when he comes around in my new body stocking.

A lovely weekend with my man in the house on our own!

I enjoyed anal for the first time last year and now I want it more and more !

Nice and simple, just to do it more often.

Yes! Have more sex. (Or some sex, actually. It's been too long.) Preferably with a longterm partner.