Sexual prime!

Hey everyone,

I’m curious to know when people feel they have hit their sexual prime. Both as an individual and with their partner. I’m in my mid thirties and I feel like my personal prime has passed, I used to be able to just keep on going after ejaculating and now I’m lucky to not be forcing my eyes open after a short time. On the other hand my sex life with my other half I believe is not even close yet, her sex drive is now generally higher than mine. What’s everyone else’s experience?

2 Likes

I’m definitely in my “dirty 30s.” I could easily spend half the day doin’ it. My husband is just a couple of years older than me, and while he keeps up, he also has lots of life going on. My GF is in her mid 30’s, but I think she hit her peak a while back and is slowing down.

I’m in my early 70’s so physically I’m well past my prime but we’re having the most frequent, most experimental, kinkiest and best sex we’ve ever had in 50 years together.

6 Likes

@rockstar Good on you and your OH. Your positive attitude towards a full, and an active sex life at your age is commendable and truly inspiring.

Early/mid 20s I was at my naughtiest stage I would try anything and everything especially then but still I’d say we are both in our ‘prime’ try loads of new stuff and toys still both still naughty and very active :sweat_smile:

everyone is different. male and female are certainly different. I’ve read numerous times that a female hits her sexual peak in her late 30s/early 40s, that said I’ve know women who’ve started menopause in the mid 40s, so back to my first statement…everyone is different. my drive has always been higher than my OH but now in my mid-50s I’m seeing some (age related?) changes. no deal breakers or intimacy killers, yet, but things are slowly becoming different but then I’ve got two decades on you. look at your lifestyle, job, stress, diet, fitness, etc. there are plenty of factors outside of the bedroom that can contribute to declining performance. all the best @Foosa

1 Like

As @Nvravrg69 says, your fitness can play a major part in your sex drive. If you are physically very fit, your sexual prowess will most likely be strong also.

Been through the
Roaring 20s
Dirty thirtys
Naughty 40s
Now in the nifty 50s

Wife and I are in our 60’s and we have some type of sex 3-4 times a week and many time more than once a day. Obviously there are some things age affects, refractory period for me, takes longer to get hard a second time as an example. But communication and both have always enjoyed sex play a big part in this as well as we both exercise and stay active. I would say we are probably more sexually active at our age than when we were in our 30’s-40’s raising our children.

2 Likes

I’m 50 and feel that I’m in my sexual prime. Despite being “at that time of life” my sex drive is really high and would certainly have it every day if I could!!

1 Like