Sexual questionaire/Survey

My OH has covid positive test so looks like separate rooms for a few days so no action to be had.

Was wondering is there any questionaire or surveys that can be done or filled out online whilst we keeping apart…

As could be a fun way off getting new ideas or finding a new we can express what we would like to try in the bedroom (as wife is shy in saying what she likes)
But this could be a fun and new way to express her fantasy and mine also…

And be a nice surprise next week when we see the results…

Maybe there nothing out there but thought I’d ask as going to be a long few days

2 Likes

You can use apps like Kindu and xconfrssions (that one is iOS only I think) for suggestion cards and matching options.

2 Likes

Maybe try creating your own questionnaire so then you’ll have some good input on the types of things you’d like to find out :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve taken a look at a few as fancy trying it with the wife. My favourite has been weshouldtryit.com I believe the Spicer app is the mobile version on Android and IOS

1 Like

Xconfessions is Android too. If you Google it there’s a link to the app. Great fun.

1 Like

Thanks for all the replies much appreciated, alot of intresting sites too look at

1 Like