Sexually attracted to an older woman friend of mine

So there’s this woman I’m friends with and have known her for several years now and she’s about ten years older than me. Nice lady, great smile, friendly, great set of tits despite likely being fake. I can’t stop thinking about how I’d love for this woman to be my first sexual experience as I trust her despite the age difference. It’s not weird that I’m so attracted to someone so much older and more experienced in the bedroom?

2 Likes

Morning @spi964508 no not weird at all, perfectly fine (as long as you are over 18 and you both consent) . I hope it works out for you.

3 Likes

Age is just a number as already said as long as you are both legal and consent then go for it life is short and for living xx

2 Likes

10 years is nothing to be concerned about, I have been in a relationship with a woman old enough to be my mother, when I met her I could tell she was older but she carried her age well, it wasn’t until I met her family only to discover she had a son a few months older than me. The sex was awesome and a more experienced woman showed me the good side of sex, every night she was over we take quite a while before we could get to sleep and then again the next morning on occasions.

3 Likes

I feel somewhat sorry for this friend of mine. She’s currently with someone but I don’t think she’s happy. This guy is constantly being removed and then readded from her Facebook friends list. I know I could treat her better. Something is fishy there. Maybe a younger man who’s sexually inexperienced will give her a new appreciation for herself and her worth. I would love to see what her orgasm looks and sounds like.

She’s such a good person and I don’t think she’s especially happy. She’s got a man but it seems he’s always being removed and readded from her Facebook constantly. Like all the time. I tell her often how incredible I think she is.

1 Like

I’m 33, she’s 42. Perfectly legal.

1 Like

I had a FWB relationship for 40 years with a woman who was 9 years older than me.

It doesn’t sound like there has been any interest reciprocated? If not, then I’m not sure it matters how much you’d like her to be your first, or whether her partner is being added or removed from her Facebook? Without some sign that she is interested in you in this way this is just fantasy and speculation.

Personally, I think it’s inappropriate to casually comment on how great her tits are, or how you’d love to know what her orgasm sounds like. These do not sound like respectful ways to discuss your friends.

However, if she is interested, then the age gap is not that big, and is possibly exaggerated here by your inexperience?

10 Likes

It doesn’t sound like any interest has been shown on her part @spi964508. Unless I’m missing something?

It’s also really creepy that you say she is your friend but you talk about her breasts and “what her orgasm would sound like”. Doesn’t sound like something a true friend would say.

And it sounds like you are too involved if you have noticed who is on her friends list on social media.

6 Likes

Of course not, we can’t help who we get attracted to. And many young guys often find something about an older woman with experience very enticing.